GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got the wierdest bit of advertising from Sony today!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/05/01 at 14:04
Regular
It was disguised as a Pen Pal letter from a 14 year old Italian saying he was my biggest fan and that I had to win the F1 comp for him, it also came with what is supposed to be a page ripped out of a magazine. It's got an interview with Jenson Button who completed a lap on the Spa circuit in 1:55:17 secs. You have to try out this lap and post your scores highest ones get taken to Silverstone for the UK Final, against J Button himself, and the winner gets taken to Indianapolis 500 for the World final.
Sat 19/05/01 at 14:04
Regular
It was disguised as a Pen Pal letter from a 14 year old Italian saying he was my biggest fan and that I had to win the F1 comp for him, it also came with what is supposed to be a page ripped out of a magazine. It's got an interview with Jenson Button who completed a lap on the Spa circuit in 1:55:17 secs. You have to try out this lap and post your scores highest ones get taken to Silverstone for the UK Final, against J Button himself, and the winner gets taken to Indianapolis 500 for the World final.
Sat 19/05/01 at 14:38
Regular
weird
Sat 19/05/01 at 16:34
Regular
Yes, I got the same thing in the post this morning and it seemed a bit wierd at first I thought it was a wind up with the piece of the magazine looking like it had been ripped out of the orginal
Sat 19/05/01 at 17:26
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I havent got it. So what game is it for? Is it some type of competition?
Sat 19/05/01 at 18:14
lol, did sony post all that rubbish? it sounds funny and stupid, especially when u said from a itallin penpall
Sat 19/05/01 at 20:55
Regular
they took all that time and effort and in that time they could have made another game
Sat 19/05/01 at 22:59
Regular
It's a PS2 F1 2001 compo, for lap times on the Spa circuit!

adrian wrote:
> I havent got it. So what game is it for? Is it some type of
> competition?
Sun 20/05/01 at 09:05
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Thought it was for that game. So did they only send it to the people who had the game?
Sun 20/05/01 at 10:55
Regular
No, I received the advertising but have not got the game or have any intention to buy it. I think it is only just out or out next week.
Sun 20/05/01 at 11:06
Regular
"Melliflous Wanderer"
Dam Jenson's 3 tens faster.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.