GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2gb RAM Questions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/02/05 at 22:10
"Uzi Lover"
I currently have 1gb of RAM in my system, which is enough. However, I had a bit of spare dosh and splashed out on another stick of 1gb RAM which I saw running cheaper then usual.

I was just wondering if I will encounter any problems running my system with this amount of RAM?

I recently done a system check using Sandra lite and apparently I don't have enough room for more RAM. However, ASUS website states the motherboard has enough for 4gb. I've took a look inside, there are two more slots which are different colours. I'm using a ASUS A8V-Deluxe motherboard, if that is any help.

Is it just as simple as Plug in and go? Or erm, is it healthy?
Fri 18/02/05 at 08:50
Regular
"NULL"
tigamilla wrote:
> Got lucky but have to face them at tomorrows (todays) 10:15

Them? Good effort!
Thu 24/02/05 at 15:54
Regular
"object"
you could have 2 ram slots and they say you can have 4 gigabytes if you use 2, 2 gigabyte memory sticks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.