GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/02/05 at 20:38
Regular
"an eye for an eye"
the problem with the world today is stress

everyone needs to stop stressin'...it's realy realy anoying.
some guy comes up to me in school today and starts tellin me how bad his life is and how he keeps gettin head aches and stuff. And later some other guy does the same thing, and it happens again and again and again.

The way i see it, if people stoped bein so stressed theyed stop tellin me about it and i'd be happier.
Fri 11/02/05 at 11:06
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
sweet Tooth wrote:
> Ha im 27 and my spelling bad because i never went to school for 4
> years and im female...
>
> Couldnt care less what you think of my spelling sounds like your the
> kid from your reply...
> As for Amsterdam im going in April as me and my bf will have been
> together 11 years..

Good lass. You tell him to get back to his half term homework.
Fri 11/02/05 at 11:04
Regular
"long time"
Ha im 27 and my spelling bad because i never went to school for 4 years and im female...

Couldnt care less what you think of my spelling sounds like your the kid from your reply...
As for Amsterdam im going in April as me and my bf will have been together 11 years..
Fri 11/02/05 at 11:03
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Wink wrote:
> You funny funny man, if you learn correct spelling and grammar by the
> age of 12 (an age that im sure you are) I mgiht listen to you but for
> now your a sad child bragging that he's been to Amsterdam to look
> hard.

Just stop talking, wink. Its obvious that you have never been there cos you are talking utter nonsense. I have been 4 time & to Maastricht 3 times so I know for a fact that most of what you are saying is trash. Just stop boring us.
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:55
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
You funny funny man, if you learn correct spelling and grammar by the age of 12 (an age that im sure you are) I mgiht listen to you but for now your a sad child bragging that he's been to Amsterdam to look hard.
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:51
Regular
"long time"
Have you been because your talking crap sorry!

Buy a joint !there is a limit on what you can by and it is a drug they dont treat it like a god they respect it yes ! I been to dam plenty of times have mates that live there ...
As for being thrown out that only happens if your being a tool they dont care how you smoke your weed!
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:44
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I happen to know that cannabis is not treated like a drug in Amsterdam, when you walk into a hash bar and buy a joint your mean't to enjoy the drug, its treated as a privilage and if you were there killing your joint you would et thrown out. Your just to retarded to interpret what I mean.
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:40
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
sweet Tooth wrote:
> Well said! :)

Cheers
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:33
Regular
"long time"
Well said! :)
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:29
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Wink, you talk rubbish. Stop boring us with your useless trash!
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:24
Regular
"long time"
What do you mean treated like food?

And it is a drug!
And its not 100% legal.
you cant smoke on the streets only in coffe shops or home and you can only grow 3 plants per house(not that they would know if you had more)and you cant smoke in a bar that sells beer as they know the 2 dont mix well!

You have to be 18 as well!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.