GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Der Nazi and Sunflower"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/11/06 at 15:46
Regular
Not doing this to be dramatic, just wanted to clear the air so to speak. I think a bad atmosphere has developed on this forum recently and I don't like it, so just wanted to set the record straight a bit.

It was me who made those comments you read yesterday, I never expected them to be posted on here in the way that they were, they were made in private and were never intended to be read by anyone other than who I sent them to ... I feel bad that you had to read them like that ... it's not a nice thing to have to see and I'm sorry it happened.

Der Nazi I don't dislike you so I apologise if it caused offence, I have enjoyed a great deal of your posts over the years, you've been coming to this forum for as long as I remember and I've never really had a bad word to say about you. Sunflower on the other hand I do think spams the forum, and at times it can get very irritating, but then a lot of people have been guilty of it at one time or another I guess.

Anyway, you were talking to her and a lot of it was non-sensical, not that it's a crime, this is an online forum and people are free to post what they want, if I'd known those comments would see the light of day I never would have sent them, so I apologise once again.

I really wish people would just get along sometimes, it's not as if we have that many members compared to other forums and for the most part I think we get along quite well, but recently things have gone sour between a few people on the forum ... I've had a part in it too, but I like to think I've made peace with those involved ... hopefully. And that's the reason for this thread ...

Anyway, not much else to say, I'm feeling pretty ashamed and embarrassed about it, and I hope the members who claim to have left see fit to put their differences aside and come back, because each and every one of you is valued here, and have as much right to post as the next man/woman.

I might not be about as much for a bit as I feel bad about this and don't want to contribute to the negative atmosphere that there seems to be frequently on here. If my absence means me losing moderator status of the life forum then fair enough.

That's all I have to say anyway. It'll soon be Christmas, hope everyone starts getting into the spirit soon ...

Borat
Wed 29/11/06 at 15:53
Regular
This is rather childish. If you don't like someone on the internet there is a thing as ignoring them. That way you won't have to waste precious time complaining about them.
Wed 29/11/06 at 15:49
Regular
"8==="
You put your foot in it AGAIN?

So who posted the comments you made then?
Wed 29/11/06 at 15:46
Regular
Not doing this to be dramatic, just wanted to clear the air so to speak. I think a bad atmosphere has developed on this forum recently and I don't like it, so just wanted to set the record straight a bit.

It was me who made those comments you read yesterday, I never expected them to be posted on here in the way that they were, they were made in private and were never intended to be read by anyone other than who I sent them to ... I feel bad that you had to read them like that ... it's not a nice thing to have to see and I'm sorry it happened.

Der Nazi I don't dislike you so I apologise if it caused offence, I have enjoyed a great deal of your posts over the years, you've been coming to this forum for as long as I remember and I've never really had a bad word to say about you. Sunflower on the other hand I do think spams the forum, and at times it can get very irritating, but then a lot of people have been guilty of it at one time or another I guess.

Anyway, you were talking to her and a lot of it was non-sensical, not that it's a crime, this is an online forum and people are free to post what they want, if I'd known those comments would see the light of day I never would have sent them, so I apologise once again.

I really wish people would just get along sometimes, it's not as if we have that many members compared to other forums and for the most part I think we get along quite well, but recently things have gone sour between a few people on the forum ... I've had a part in it too, but I like to think I've made peace with those involved ... hopefully. And that's the reason for this thread ...

Anyway, not much else to say, I'm feeling pretty ashamed and embarrassed about it, and I hope the members who claim to have left see fit to put their differences aside and come back, because each and every one of you is valued here, and have as much right to post as the next man/woman.

I might not be about as much for a bit as I feel bad about this and don't want to contribute to the negative atmosphere that there seems to be frequently on here. If my absence means me losing moderator status of the life forum then fair enough.

That's all I have to say anyway. It'll soon be Christmas, hope everyone starts getting into the spirit soon ...

Borat

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.