GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Der Nazi and Sunflower"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/11/06 at 15:46
Regular
Not doing this to be dramatic, just wanted to clear the air so to speak. I think a bad atmosphere has developed on this forum recently and I don't like it, so just wanted to set the record straight a bit.

It was me who made those comments you read yesterday, I never expected them to be posted on here in the way that they were, they were made in private and were never intended to be read by anyone other than who I sent them to ... I feel bad that you had to read them like that ... it's not a nice thing to have to see and I'm sorry it happened.

Der Nazi I don't dislike you so I apologise if it caused offence, I have enjoyed a great deal of your posts over the years, you've been coming to this forum for as long as I remember and I've never really had a bad word to say about you. Sunflower on the other hand I do think spams the forum, and at times it can get very irritating, but then a lot of people have been guilty of it at one time or another I guess.

Anyway, you were talking to her and a lot of it was non-sensical, not that it's a crime, this is an online forum and people are free to post what they want, if I'd known those comments would see the light of day I never would have sent them, so I apologise once again.

I really wish people would just get along sometimes, it's not as if we have that many members compared to other forums and for the most part I think we get along quite well, but recently things have gone sour between a few people on the forum ... I've had a part in it too, but I like to think I've made peace with those involved ... hopefully. And that's the reason for this thread ...

Anyway, not much else to say, I'm feeling pretty ashamed and embarrassed about it, and I hope the members who claim to have left see fit to put their differences aside and come back, because each and every one of you is valued here, and have as much right to post as the next man/woman.

I might not be about as much for a bit as I feel bad about this and don't want to contribute to the negative atmosphere that there seems to be frequently on here. If my absence means me losing moderator status of the life forum then fair enough.

That's all I have to say anyway. It'll soon be Christmas, hope everyone starts getting into the spirit soon ...

Borat
Thu 30/11/06 at 18:09
Regular
Chaos wrote:
> Wow, this has rapidly got worse and worse hasn't it.

I don't see that it has ... but like Machie said

[THREAD CLOSED]
Thu 30/11/06 at 17:40
Regular
[ Thread Closed ]
Thu 30/11/06 at 17:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
Wow, this has rapidly got worse and worse hasn't it.

I call for an unoffical Thread Closed.
Thu 30/11/06 at 17:07
Regular
hehe sorry I just wanted you to break your rule :D see Sunny it's okay to post more than once a day. Just don't go nuts ;) I'll try not to aswell.

Hope you had a good day at school though :) it's absolutely freezing here. Glad my days of walking home in the snow are long gone.
Thu 30/11/06 at 17:04
Regular
"I may return"
*Looks around*

*Whispers*
Fine but only this once! People might notice the second post :s

..And look out for edits, that way I'm not breaking the rules..

Machie you !#@$ !!!
Thu 30/11/06 at 16:59
Regular
Sunny there's something I needed to ask you =(
Thu 30/11/06 at 16:58
Regular
I don't want anyone to leave =) they should stay right here and post as much as they want, especially little @ngel.

It's a shame things soured again and more people got offended. Like you my opinion of some people have now changed, but people make mistakes and like umm can't remember who said it but yeah it's almost December, time to get in a more festive and jolly mood and hopefully wounds will heal =D
Thu 30/11/06 at 16:58
Regular
"I may return"
I would've posted in here yesterday but used up daily post on my WW1 thread.

I don't care about what ya said, I'm a free spirit and I only embrace good thoughts, and pretty much spit at the bad ones.

Borat, I noticed you said it seems like I'd left, I haven't, I'm limited on posts, just one a day now, which is why I'm trying to make them as long as possible.

Ummm, what else is there...?
Oh thanks to everyone one who congratulated me yesterday...

Hope everyone is fine and dandy :)

Err, thats my post for today...
I'll still be lurking for a while, though :P

Edit: What do ya need to know, Machie?
Thu 30/11/06 at 16:49
Regular
I really don't care at this point, what's done is done, people have arguments and the like, people fall out ... it's tragic that people are leaving the forum over it though ...

Me and you didn't see eye to eye recently Machie, but I would never have wanted you to leave the forum over it ...
Thu 30/11/06 at 16:45
Regular
No I think he means, @ngel posting what you said to stir up trouble again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.