GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please help me whith these 2 girls before Valentines day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/02/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Now then"
Now there are 2 buff girls that i like they don't know each other but they both want me to take them out on a valentines date but i can only take one as the times are so close together.The first one is Abrgail she is buff my size and beautifull she is mixrace and is very ticklish and funny,the other one i Amber again she is mixrace but this time she is a little bit shorter than me so which one should i go on a date with?and just tell me if u need a little more description.

P.s I am offerin the footage of the ending of this Dilema to the ones who give me good advice or help me choose the write 1
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
mermoid wins.
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Now then"
The Winster wrote:
> Didn't you post the same thing in the "life" forum. Hey,
> aren't you offering a footage of your date, as you said in the
> earlier thread? ;)

Yes i am
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:40
Regular
"Now then"
U lot r giving me crap not advice exept form the to girs there and the 1 who said i should go with Abrigail
Fri 11/02/05 at 11:28
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Didn't you post the same thing in the "life" forum. Hey, aren't you offering a footage of your date, as you said in the earlier thread? ;)
Thu 10/02/05 at 18:37
Regular
"Now then"
i realy need proper advice
Thu 10/02/05 at 18:30
Regular
Aha, look at Leeway (or possibly a Reg?) with the new accounts :D
Thu 10/02/05 at 18:27
Regular
"*Secret Superstar*"
ok well you must be a pretty good looking guy. Just go out with the one you like the most.
Thu 10/02/05 at 17:46
Regular
AGHaGHHAGAAHAHHA
Thu 10/02/05 at 17:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
They're mixrace? Yuck. Don't go out with either.
Thu 10/02/05 at 17:44
Regular
"im fit, im buff"
I think u should go with abigail. You obviously like her betterby the the way u desribed her.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.