GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dear Wookiee..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/05/01 at 00:33
Regular
This is not another Stan attempt like the brilliant post by FantasyMeister, only to say I was sorry to read about your cat.

I hope it turns out to be nothing serious. If you get the chance, tell us how things go on monday.

Good luck.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:50
Regular
At the beginning of a letter you write Dear ...
This was intended as a get well for the cat letter, rather than just a post.

His user name is Wookiee Monster, so I put Dear Wookiee.

Dear Fred would have made less sense, and probably caused a little confusion.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Here... No disrespect or nothing but what the hell is up with yer title: DEAR WOOKIEE???????????? What is this Star Wars or something?
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:41
Regular
Thats excellent news!! I`m really glad to hear the beast of bodmin is on the way back to normal!

I just hope it isn`t anything else harmful.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:39
"High polygon count"
M16 wrote:
> Lets just hope it is good news from the wookiee.

:-)

It is indeed good news!

Two X-rays and 3 Endoscope scans have shown no trace of a tumor. I can't express how relieved I am!

Of course, we still don't know exactly what is making him sick (has been going on for months now) but at least it doesn't appear to be anything that may become terminal.

Anyway, he's still groggy from the general aneasthetic, and looks extremely funny when he walks... but he's okay.

Thanks again for your best wishes, guys.
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
**M16 quicly gets some thoughts of Wookiee into his head**

Yes, umm, I knew it was Monday.

Lets just hope it is good news from the wookiee.
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:16
Regular
It is Monday. (just so you know).
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:14
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Yes, the best of luck mate.

I would of done a massive speech to make you feel better, but I don't know what to say.

My thoughts will be with you and your cat on monday, though.
Mon 21/05/01 at 09:47
Regular
Hope all goes well Wookiee.

I know how attached people can get to pets, we had to have my dog put down a couple of years ago, it was the worst day of my life.....
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:02
Regular
yeh hope its well
Sun 20/05/01 at 18:17
Regular
Sure. I take it this is the cat from the photos. Good luck over the next few days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.