GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommendations please....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
....since I haven't had a GC in a while I'm just wondering if there may be something decent to play on it now. I quite like the look of Paper Mario 2 and Animal Crossing, but is there anything else worth looking for?
Sat 11/12/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well I've been playing Animal Crossing for the past two days, pretty much non-stop really. I've now just paid off my mortgage completely and that Racoon's gonna build me a bigger house tomorrow. Which is one thing I don't really like, although it is pretty neat to have the game running in real time, it can be a pain in the backside at times, especially when you have to wait so long for stuff to happen.

Most of the tasks are just delivering things from A to B which is really quite repetitive, however having said all that, I still think it's a great little title.

;)
Sat 04/12/04 at 22:35
Regular
Just don't play it non-stop but consistantly and it is fine. It only gets boring when you start running low on things to do. I still enjoy the game although I rarely get time to play it. Which is probably why I enjoyed the game.

As for Harvest Moon, if it wasn't for that release in March I doubt I'd have played my Gamecube at all during the March-September months.
Sat 04/12/04 at 22:02
Regular
"0228"
It's great for a week but after that the repetition begins to appear and it all seems very pointless.
Sat 04/12/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well I hope turns out to be decent, but if it doesn't I'll just trade it.
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:18
Regular
"0228"
Lou Role wrote:
> Got Animal Crossing yesterday, graphically it's pretty pants but I
> think it's the gameplay that's going to make this game for me.

That's what I thought. How wrong I was.
Sat 04/12/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Got Animal Crossing yesterday, graphically it's pretty pants but I think it's the gameplay that's going to make this game for me. I also picked up Harvest Moon again, just something about it that I like, it's different from all those mindless shooters and racers I have.
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:42
Regular
*slaps head*
Sat 27/11/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just decided to go for one today. Got a second hand one with Sonic Mega Collection and Bustin'Out. However since I'm so used to the X-Box I forgot to buy a Memory Card, so I'll need to get one of those.
Sat 27/11/04 at 03:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Aha.
Fri 26/11/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Ah so its a good old driving simulation ay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.