GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommendations please....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/11/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
....since I haven't had a GC in a while I'm just wondering if there may be something decent to play on it now. I quite like the look of Paper Mario 2 and Animal Crossing, but is there anything else worth looking for?
Thu 25/11/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
....since I haven't had a GC in a while I'm just wondering if there may be something decent to play on it now. I quite like the look of Paper Mario 2 and Animal Crossing, but is there anything else worth looking for?
Thu 25/11/04 at 23:06
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yus, both very good.

But the new Metroid.
Thu 25/11/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Bow to me!"
The teo new Zeldas look pretty good, expecially the second one in the pipeline which looks exceptionally good. Starfox 2, not for me, but its bound to be a big hit. Mario Power Tennis, Mario Party 6, Resident Evil 4. Thats about it for me for the next few months, but they are all certainly worthwhile. Especially Resident Evil 4 which I know I will love.
Thu 25/11/04 at 23:54
Regular
Metroid Prime 2
Tales of Symphonia
Pikmin 2
Paper Mario 2

That's a good start.

Not sure how far away Viewtiful Joe 2 is.
Thu 25/11/04 at 23:55
Lou Role wrote:
but is there anything else worth
> looking for?

Hmmm... no.
Fri 26/11/04 at 11:57
Regular
"mechwarrior72"
metroid prime
metroid prime 2
final fantasy CC
zelda wind waker
rougue leader
rebel strike

it depends what u r in 2
Fri 26/11/04 at 12:43
Regular
Pikmin 2.

That's about it until Mario Tennis, Resident Evil 4 and Zelda are released next year.

I suppose if you're into tun-based nonsense then you might enjoy Tales of Symphonia and Baiten Kaitos, I have no idea if they're any good though so don't ask me.
Fri 26/11/04 at 12:46
Regular
Tales isn't turn-based, more like an adevnture-beat-'em-up type thign with RPG bits. Still good.
Fri 26/11/04 at 13:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Considering Pikmin 2, Paper Mario 2, Metroid Prime 2 and Tales of Symphonia have all been highly rated, I'd say there's something to get....
Fri 26/11/04 at 13:22
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> Considering Pikmin 2, Paper Mario 2, Metroid Prime 2 and Tales of
> Symphonia have all been highly rated, I'd say there's something to
> get....

And all superb...

*Dringo guesses as he still only owns one of those titles*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.