GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The power of the David James"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/02/05 at 18:22
Regular
For the Chelski fans!! Bwhahahaha :p What a save by the way.
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:41
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I've noticed that only people who have a passing interest in football seem to support chelsea. Its like they think, oh they're the best, so I'll support them. True fact :)
Mon 07/02/05 at 20:41
Regular
"kill my enemys"
no its being gay
Mon 07/02/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i think it's ignorance or stupidity myself :-D
Mon 07/02/05 at 19:58
Regular
"Colourless"
Aha.

I love the way jealousy always prevails....

:D
Mon 07/02/05 at 19:35
"\(^_-)/ yea i win"
i don't care they are all w*****s anyway
Mon 07/02/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Colourless"
You speak as if there are a lot of cocky chelsea fans on here....

1. There are hardly any chelsea fans on sr
2. They're not cocky. 'Cept for maybe ashley :P
Mon 07/02/05 at 19:28
"\(^_-)/ yea i win"
Chelsea think they are the best with there spending flurry last season. Well wot r u gonna do now robbens injured you are going to lose games and Man u r gonna win the league. No glory for you Chelsea fans

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, i'm starting to choke AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

\(^_-)/
Mon 07/02/05 at 10:51
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Calamity causes Chelsea crash.

oooh the alliteration
Mon 07/02/05 at 09:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Oh stop whining, David James had a great game. end of.
Yes, he makes mistakes, but yesterday he was fantastic.
Can't beleive he wasn't man of the match.
Sun 06/02/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Before any decides to post that David James is a great keeper, i have a few words for you.

Ok, as a everton fan i know what a good keeper looks like (Nigel Martyn), i am not one of these fans that will say David James is not good enough to play for england. David James like Mark Bonisch is a cracking shop stopper, but lacks the alround game that keepers like David Seaman, Peter Schmeichel, Petr Cech and Buffon have. In england the is not many keepers that can shot stop better than James, but Robinson is the better alround keeper of the two english keepers varying for the number one shirt.

I am not here to rubbish David James, but before people start wamking over him saying should be number one for england, i have to point out that he can be very inconsistant, and despite the age of Nigel Martyn he is still a very good keeper. But i aint the england manager so i have no say over the matter but that is what i say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.