GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Embarrassing yourself, Essex stylee."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/02/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
So I'm walking up the town, and what should I find in the college, but a couple arguing? Not just your everyday argument though - the man had the woman pinned to the stairs, and that dog won't hunt. So I slowed down, eventualy stopping next to them. The man had already seen me and got up, and then the woman saw me. I was about to ask if everything was OK, but the man got there first: "Hey mate, do you think it's cold out?"...."Huh? Why the stupid question?", I looked at the woman "Is everything alright here?". It clearly wasn't, but she had her chance, and she said "Yes, we're fine". She'd clearly been crying, but she could have said. I don't want to get involved in a domestic, so I carried on walking after giving the man a stare that would give Mohammed Ali the willies.

Later on, after I'd met the girlfriend, I passed a group of ASBO-types in the town, and I recognised one of them. Making eye contact with him, he didn't look away. He knew it was me, so I thought I'd get there first this time. "Yeah mate, it's freezing", what a witty reply to his question that he'd asked earlier whilst arguing with his (now it was lighter) she-hag. "You what...?", "Er, didn't you ask me if it was cold earlier?", "No", "Er...sorry wrong person...". Aaaargh, it was the wrong flipping person! It looked like him, and it looked like her, but once they'd stopped it clearly wasn't! What a fool I am.

Anyway, I explained to my girlfriend why I'd nearly started on a complete stranger. Then when we got outside the couple had made it to the town, still arguing, and pushing each other. Fine, they can stab each other for all I care if they're going to continue like that. And now I have an overwhelming desire to find the chav I gave the reply to, because it's really, really bugging me that he only has half the story. Bah, what a fool.
Mon 07/02/05 at 14:48
Lil Ginge wrote:
Im sure in cases like these my
> little plastic rape alarm will stop the knives and bullets coming my
> way
>

How do those things work, a massive noise when used? I was going to get one; purely for safety, of course - but they're only free for women. I have to make do with my BB gun.
Mon 07/02/05 at 14:42
Regular
"Light of the world"
Aw monkey

How I miss Essex from posts like these.. Thankyou for keeping me updated so I feel happier whilst at Uni I am lifted from the place.

Though Kingston is getting bad there have been about three stabbings and a shooting recently.. Sheesh! Im sure in cases like these my little plastic rape alarm will stop the knives and bullets coming my way

I am guessing Pitsea? Basildon? Harlow? Either way - good for you for not wimping out and walking on by. You gave her a chance.
Sun 06/02/05 at 23:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
They're all part of the collective, you tell one, you tell them all.
Sun 06/02/05 at 20:38
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
But you'll never even see him again, so why?
Sun 06/02/05 at 20:38
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Easy mistake to make. One chav looks the same as the next.
Sun 06/02/05 at 13:47
Regular
"I fink 'ee was mockin me style innit I slash im up good"
Sun 06/02/05 at 13:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
man I bet that chav is sitting in his corsa thinking "why did that idiot say it's feezing i'm gonna stab him up good and his girlfriend". You should be afraid.
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:51
Wow, that story was really entertaining to read.
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:25
Regular
There's a moral in this story.

Never talk to chavs.
Sun 06/02/05 at 11:04
Regular
"Captain to you."
Would have been boom if it was the right guy, that will teach you for leaving your computer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.