GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most insulting thing ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/05/01 at 18:23
Regular
What could be the most insulting thing ever? Being mistaken for a girl? Nah. Being mistaken for some ugly bloke? No not at all. The most insulting thing lies in the memory of the PC you may be using now.

Have you ever seen scandisk? It displays the message "To avoid seeing this in future always make sure you shut down your computer properly". What caused me to get into scandisk? No error on my part. I always shutdown properly it's just you!! Evil Windows! You crashed yourself for no apparent reason!! To say it's my fault is just a mere insult. I heard Windows 2000 never crashed. Tried it round my friend's house. Crashed twice that night. My fault or the computer's? I think the computer's fault. Will a Windows that never crashes every be invented? I think this is as possible as us going on holiday in the sun and surviving..
Sun 20/05/01 at 09:49
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yes, all the games and appd I have for linux run as somoothly as a baby's bottom
Sun 20/05/01 at 09:41
"possibly impossible"
So Linux runs all your games and apps then? Hm, wish that worked when I tried it.
Sun 20/05/01 at 09:36
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
But it doesn't run games and applications properly. That's the whole point. And, early indications show that the X-box is just as bad as Windows.

Linux is a GUI and that works very well. Why can't Windows? It's not impossible.
Sun 20/05/01 at 09:33
"possibly impossible"
Yeah! Down with graphical user interfaces that run games and applications properly, down with brand new consoles before we've even had a chance to see what they can do, down with innovative people who made the right decisions at the right times!

That's what I say

;-)
Sun 20/05/01 at 09:32
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Bill gates lives in a compound. compound...
Sun 20/05/01 at 08:25
Regular
Come on everbody this way come to torch bill gate's and his house and his staff.

then we will rule the world ha ha ha hargh

kome on lets get the petrol
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:34
Regular
windows always crashes its like a drunk driving a car
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:23
Regular
Problem with you only then.
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:20
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
*turbonutter races round countries breaking all baby-kissing records. When at home he works out how PHP can help hime win*
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:19
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Rakuga wrote:
> :) and it crashes quite alot because its Windows 98.. have you seen
> Millenium Edition though? That is a nightmare..

My Mum bought a BRAND NEW Win ME PC and it crashed within 2 hours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.