GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Internet Explorer is down! I repeat Internet Explorer is down! Any ideas?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/01/05 at 09:17
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
My internet connection is fine. I can download, send and receive e-mails and use internet programs like MSN but browsing the internet is very odd. When the computer is first switched on IE will work with no problems for almost exactly 10 mins before bringing up the standard "Internt doesn't work, Your fault not ours" message. I have tried using other program including Mozilla and Opera but they react in the same way. If anyone else has had this problem and knows what it is caused by or if you want to take a guess as what i need to do please leave a post below. I've also tried system restore, to no avail.
Sat 29/01/05 at 15:05
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Yep def spyware or virus, although, how do you connect? Wireless?
Sat 29/01/05 at 15:01
Blame Colin.

Spyware check.
Sat 29/01/05 at 15:00
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
Thanks for nothing
Sat 29/01/05 at 13:32
Coin wrote:
> >Internet Explorer is down! I repeat Internet Explorer is down! Any
> ideas?
>
> I've got an idea.
>
> [URL]http://www.getfirefox.com/ [/URL]

Not the right one either.

Hazelld wrote:
I have tried using other program including Mozilla and Opera
> but they react in the same way.
Sat 29/01/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Bicycle"
>Internet Explorer is down! I repeat Internet Explorer is down! Any ideas?

I've got an idea.

[URL]http://www.getfirefox.com/ [/URL]
Sat 29/01/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
No, of course it's not the one i gave, i wasn't going to write out a standard error page. It is the Microsoft "Page cannot be displayed" page.
Sat 29/01/05 at 09:19
What does the error message read exactly? It sure ain't the one you gave.

And check for spyware.
Sat 29/01/05 at 09:17
Regular
"Team Laser Explosio"
My internet connection is fine. I can download, send and receive e-mails and use internet programs like MSN but browsing the internet is very odd. When the computer is first switched on IE will work with no problems for almost exactly 10 mins before bringing up the standard "Internt doesn't work, Your fault not ours" message. I have tried using other program including Mozilla and Opera but they react in the same way. If anyone else has had this problem and knows what it is caused by or if you want to take a guess as what i need to do please leave a post below. I've also tried system restore, to no avail.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.