GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Birmingham to bag Bellamy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/01/05 at 18:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
They've agreed a £6million fee for the player following Souness and Bellamy's fall out.

Another score for the Bruce? It certainly looks like it.

More here: [URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/ARTICLE.ASP?ID=252671[/URL]
Fri 28/01/05 at 18:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
They've agreed a £6million fee for the player following Souness and Bellamy's fall out.

Another score for the Bruce? It certainly looks like it.

More here: [URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/ARTICLE.ASP?ID=252671[/URL]
Fri 28/01/05 at 23:06
Regular
"es argh"
Yay.

Portsmouth didn't need this tempermental twunt, especially since we have 8 first time strikers and only 2 first team midfielders, 3 if you count the new number 11 Skopelitis, which I, of course, copied from Sky sports. But if Skoppy turns out crap then this could be a dodgy season and, more importantly, weekend.

Bah.
Fri 28/01/05 at 23:38
Regular
Heh, bruce loves signing rejects.
Sat 29/01/05 at 00:13
Regular
"Colourless"
Jesper was NOT a reject.
Sat 29/01/05 at 00:22
Regular
Already Birmingham are giving into Bellemy's demand of playing in a strikers role.

Looks like Bruce has a handful.
Sat 29/01/05 at 00:26
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> Jesper was NOT a reject.

Heh, even turned out to be a b'ham reject!
Sat 29/01/05 at 03:55
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Dringo wrote:
> Already Birmingham are giving into Bellemy's demand of playing in a
> strikers role.
>
> Looks like Bruce has a handful.

I think if they buy him they have to play him up front. He'll be near enough their best player and Bellamy's best position is down the middle. And of course he'll be out to prove Souness wrong; all fired up.
Sat 29/01/05 at 13:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He's still moaning, even although Birmingham are offering him in the region of £55,000 a week?

He really doesn't deserve to be playing professional football.
Sat 29/01/05 at 13:13
Regular
Good God, get rid of the tw@t.
Sat 29/01/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hmmm never been a fan of Bellamy but he was a useful player, given the choice i'd rather have gotten rid of that useless to**er Souness though, worst manager in the premiership and if he's still around next season we'll end up down the bottom.
Looking at the Newcastle team i'm not sure how many players we'll have left at the start of the next season, no Shearer, Kluivert, Bellamy, Robert, Dyer and who does that prat want to bring in, Yakubu, WHO THE F**K IS YAKUBU!

Flock = Better manager than Souness

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.