GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Birmingham to bag Bellamy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/01/05 at 18:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
They've agreed a £6million fee for the player following Souness and Bellamy's fall out.

Another score for the Bruce? It certainly looks like it.

More here: [URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/ARTICLE.ASP?ID=252671[/URL]
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Badgerman wrote:
>
> In 230 games, Shearer's scored 105 times. A goal every 2.19 games
>
> In 82 games, Yakubu has scored 39 times. A goal every 2.10 games
>

Fair enough, but...

> So he's more prolific than Shearer

How the hell did you work that one out?
Sun 30/01/05 at 12:23
Regular
I wouldnt say yak would walk in into the chelsea XI. With thier 4-3-3, Drogba is pretty much the ideal striker for that role. I'd have the yak ahead of gudjohnson though.
Sun 30/01/05 at 11:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I would agree that Souness hasn't done a good job at Newcastle but he's had a lot on nonesense to deal with. He IS a good manager, he's just made the wrong move and is doing the wrong things at Newcastle.

As for Yak, he'd clearly get into the starting line-ups of, oooh say another 16 maybe 17 Premiership clubs? That includes Newcastle, and that even includes Chelsea until they sign somebody better. He truly is a quality player.
Sun 30/01/05 at 10:24
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Hey flock, I agree that Souness is a twit, but Yaks is a good player, have faith. Bellamy should set up a protest to get Souness out, I know i'd join him. I'd love to see fat freddy sheephead and Souness to walk out and leave the toon in peace.
Sun 30/01/05 at 01:37
Regular
"es argh"
Flock wrote:
if Shepard wants Newcastle to be
> a big club you don't go about it by hiring players like Yakubu

I'm still lost here.

You don't think the Yak can play at the highest level? He scored for Maccabi haifa against Man Utd in the Champions League, scored a penalty in the Scum vs Pompey game today.

Never been sent off in his career either.

Seems like the ideal replacement for Shearer, but we're more than happy to keep him, he also wants to go to a club playing European football, something I doubt Newcastle will be doing next season.
Sun 30/01/05 at 00:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I know who he is, i've seen enough of him this season but he's never struck me as good enough to play at a bigger club that could afford someone far better.
I stick by what i said about Souness, he never should have been hired when we already had plenty of troublemakers as it is, last thing we needed was a troublemaking manager, if Shepard wants Newcastle to be a big club you don't go about it by hiring players like Yakubu and managers like Souness.
Sun 30/01/05 at 00:36
Regular
"es argh"
Flock wrote:
> Yakubu, WHO THE F**K IS YAKUBU!

Oh dear. Oh dear indeed.

Lets have a look at the stats of Shearer, Bellamy and the Yak whilst at their clubs.

In 125 games Bellamy's scored 43 times. A goal every 2.9 games

In 230 games, Shearer's scored 105 times. A goal every 2.19 games

In 82 games, Yakubu has scored 39 times. A goal every 2.10 games

So he's more prolific than Shearer, but that doesn't matter, he did that whilst playing for a top 3 club, oh wait...
Sun 30/01/05 at 00:04
Regular
Flock wrote:
> who does that prat want to bring in,
> Yakubu, WHO THE F**K IS YAKUBU!
>
> Flock = Better manager than Souness

Ahahahahahahahahhaha you complete and utter cockface.
Sat 29/01/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hmmm never been a fan of Bellamy but he was a useful player, given the choice i'd rather have gotten rid of that useless to**er Souness though, worst manager in the premiership and if he's still around next season we'll end up down the bottom.
Looking at the Newcastle team i'm not sure how many players we'll have left at the start of the next season, no Shearer, Kluivert, Bellamy, Robert, Dyer and who does that prat want to bring in, Yakubu, WHO THE F**K IS YAKUBU!

Flock = Better manager than Souness
Sat 29/01/05 at 13:13
Regular
Good God, get rid of the tw@t.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.