GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2 weeks of being non-lazy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/01/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
After Christmas/New Year I had exams so couldn't really get into my new healthy 'program' until just after my birthday.

Anyway, in my head I've drawn up a plan which is basically eating non-crap, have healthy meals spread out over the day, get proper sleep and go to the gym 3-5 times a week.

In about 2 weeks I've lost 1-2 lbs, which isn't really that important.
My skin is a lot better, more colour and spots have gone. I have more energy throughout the day which has made Uni work a lot easily plus I generally feel happier, especially after the gym.

I'm now a sex machine, just got to keep it up. Today I ran solid for 30 minutes, bike for 20, rowing for 10 and did a few other weight stuff. Then swam for about 15 minutes, though it did start to hurt after that.
Fri 28/01/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
After Christmas/New Year I had exams so couldn't really get into my new healthy 'program' until just after my birthday.

Anyway, in my head I've drawn up a plan which is basically eating non-crap, have healthy meals spread out over the day, get proper sleep and go to the gym 3-5 times a week.

In about 2 weeks I've lost 1-2 lbs, which isn't really that important.
My skin is a lot better, more colour and spots have gone. I have more energy throughout the day which has made Uni work a lot easily plus I generally feel happier, especially after the gym.

I'm now a sex machine, just got to keep it up. Today I ran solid for 30 minutes, bike for 20, rowing for 10 and did a few other weight stuff. Then swam for about 15 minutes, though it did start to hurt after that.
Fri 28/01/05 at 16:51
Regular
"..."
What do you want, a medal?
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No, I just like to tell people of my day to day life.

Do you want a medal? I have some football ones... and a laser quest trophy.
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:04
Regular
"..."
SHEEPY wrote:
> No, I just like to tell people of my day to day life.
>
> Do you want a medal? I have some football ones... and a laser quest
> trophy.

I'll take the laser quest trophy. Cheers.
Sat 29/01/05 at 12:36
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Good for you sheepy.. Nice to see a guy get in shape ;)
Sat 29/01/05 at 12:38
I generally feel more whacked out after the gym, which is why I go on nights as opposed to first thing.
Sat 29/01/05 at 12:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
Nice one buddy.

*eats bacon*
Sat 29/01/05 at 17:33
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You know what's the best form of working-out?

That's right....circuit training.
Sat 29/01/05 at 17:42
Regular
"SLAngsty"
Why would anyone want to get healthy?
Sat 29/01/05 at 19:47
Regular
"Better Than You"
To live longer maybe.

Just a thought.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.