GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/01/05 at 16:25
Regular
Can you rape a dead person?

Rape (noun)

1. To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.
2. To seize and carry off by force.
3. To plunder or pillage.

The basic question is, even if a person is dead, is something still against their will? Or is a dead person only a body, an empty vessel of what once carried a human being, making it impossible to rape them as they are simply an object?

Never mind if you'd actually want to rape a dead person, I'm just interested in how people view the dead.
Sat 29/01/05 at 08:17
Regular
"8==="
Answer: Try doing it in public in Iran.
Sat 29/01/05 at 06:47
Only some right messed up weirdos would consider this topic.
Fri 28/01/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"Dead girls don't say no."
Fri 28/01/05 at 23:04
Regular
"A square watermelon"
You're a strange, strange man, dear Grix.
Fri 28/01/05 at 22:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
They might smell
Fri 28/01/05 at 22:30
Regular
Apart from worm-meal, dead people don't generally become anything. Babies grow into adults, who are potential killers, flaws in society and such. Dead people don't generally bother with society.
Fri 28/01/05 at 21:57
"possibly impossible"
But then the government (bless them) have just publicised their new law on smacking, which makes it illegal to smack babies and young children as they have no way of protecting themselves and also no way of telling you what you can and can't do to them.

So protecting the rights of someone or something that can't protect themselves is law, in a way this relates to dead people, who can't protect themselves....

...but then are dead people recognised as having any rights in a court of law?
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
if they're dead it's not rape.
that's what the pro-necrophilia groups all say.
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:22
"period drama"
Well, rape is linked to consent. And dead bodies can't have any say in the matter. And you can't rape something that isn't alive.

So, no, it's not rape, just wrong.
Fri 28/01/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
A dead body is a dead organism. We are just another species of many, from a vast collection in the world.

Something that is dead: To me it is just a mass of substance, with no significance (unless you knew it before). We all live, then 'return to the ground from wence we came'.

But to the question: Intercourse and rape are different things as ur definations pointed out. Rape is having sex with someone/thing against its own wishes. Dead bodies have no will, no thought, no desires, and even if the spirit did actually live on, it wouldnt be present in the body (since spirits are said to leave the body on death), so therefore the body would just be a body, nothing more.

But why anyone would want to shag a dead person, or anything dead is beyond me. You just have to be very whacked in the head i guess. Or EXTREMELY desperate lol.

Anyone been/go to Kings College London, and seen the Gordon Museum? Went there the other day, they have foetus's in jars! Amoungst hundreds of other body samples.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.