GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"McDonalds gives you Cancer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/01/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did anyone read that McDonalds gives you cancer? They were meant to be investigating it after one of the top managers died of cancer along with a lot of other workers...it turns out that the manager ate a burger a day and they believe that it is their meat that gives people cancer...i think i'll go to KFC from now on! SOmeone will probably tell me that they are just as bad now! I think it is just the McDonalds meat though, so if you have CHicken you should be OK!
Thu 27/01/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Did anyone read that McDonalds gives you cancer? They were meant to be investigating it after one of the top managers died of cancer along with a lot of other workers...it turns out that the manager ate a burger a day and they believe that it is their meat that gives people cancer...i think i'll go to KFC from now on! SOmeone will probably tell me that they are just as bad now! I think it is just the McDonalds meat though, so if you have CHicken you should be OK!
Thu 27/01/05 at 17:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
its true i put a burger in my eye and my eye got cancer
Thu 27/01/05 at 17:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
i used to hump 1 everie day ands i gots testee canca
Thu 27/01/05 at 17:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
i wored a big mac for a hat and got brain cancer
Thu 27/01/05 at 18:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I preferred it when they gave away toys relating to movies recently released with their Happy Meals. I don't care for this cancer at all.
Thu 27/01/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I don't care for this cancer at all.

Neither do i, it's a git.
Thu 27/01/05 at 18:17
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
What a load of crap. Someone dies of cancer at mcdonalds so they automatically blame the burgerss. People are so paranoid. First they presumed smoking gave you cancer because someone how smoked because of smoking, now this. Its worse then people trying to ban Video Games from Kids. PEOPLE ARE TOO PARANOID NOWADAYS

[S]Rant Over[/B]

Thats better.
Thu 27/01/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Has anyone seen 'Supersize Me' a film by Morgan Spurlock? Any doubts about the medical harm this food can do to you or the dubious motives of fast food companies will be dispelled.
Thu 27/01/05 at 18:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
hey man I made that film Morgan Spurlock stole it off me. And I didn't die of cancer either! It's all a conspiracy to cover up my loe for Burger King.
Thu 27/01/05 at 18:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
McDonalds gives you cancer.
Smoking gives you cancer.
Alcohol gives you cancer.
Sandwich wrap gives you cancer.
Plastic bottles give you cancer.
Baked beans give you cancer.
Milk gives you cancer.

According to "experts" almost everything gives you cancer. Conclusion - they talk rubbish.

On and another thing. Nothing "gives you cancer", they only increase the likelihood of it occurring.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.