GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS March 11th, £99 oh and a Baseball game"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/01/05 at 15:18
Regular
So the DS is to be released March 11th and will cost about £100 pretty good. Games retailing at about £29.99 is a bit annoying. Oh well. The console comes bundled with the demo of Metroid Prime: Hunters, so pretty good.

Nice and expected.

What is slightly odd is this new Gamecube game "Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball" developed by Exile Interactive and Nintendo. A fully licenses baseball game that seems to go along with Mario Baseball. A bit like that Golf game that went with Mario Golf last year.

Nintendo developing their own sports brands is pretty good. Would love to see a footy title from them.

I did a bit of digging and Exile Interactive have never developed for Nintendo before. They once worked with SEGA for the 2K series of games, which are also baseball games. Apparently they are the best baseball games around too and have appeard on PS2 and X-box as the SEGA sports titles were canned on the Gamecube.

They also developed Toxic Grind for the X-box.

It is interesting that Nintendo has been slapped on the title, perhaps this'll prove to be a new Nintendo series of games. No European release date announced yet but the game is due for April in America.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:19
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> I did read the other post, I just didn't see why you had to pop it
> when you could have just linked to it.

Because I got here first with the post :P
Thu 17/02/05 at 00:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I did read the other post, I just didn't see why you had to pop it when you could have just linked to it.
Wed 16/02/05 at 23:54
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> Why?

Read the other post to know why. I was proving to Mav this was old news.
Wed 16/02/05 at 23:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Why?
Wed 16/02/05 at 22:51
Regular
Pop.
Fri 28/01/05 at 11:45
Regular
Tscore05 wrote:
> Sounds like a good price the trouble is, that has not taken into
> account rip off britain so it probably wont be a direct currency
> translation.

It is a direct currency translation.

Doesn't look like I'm getting one now.
Fri 28/01/05 at 11:03
Regular
"Nintendo who!"
Sounds like a good price the trouble is, that has not taken into account rip off britain so it probably wont be a direct currency translation.
Fri 28/01/05 at 10:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> I was never gonna get it at Christmas, probably June 4th (my
> birthday), but this package at Nintendo.co.uk has won me over.

Fair enough. But yeh you did say a few times you might not get it til this Xmas.

How do I know? Do you mean about Mario? It would say if its a demo.
Fri 28/01/05 at 00:26
Regular
How do you know.

I was never gonna get it at Christmas, probably June 4th (my birthday), but this package at Nintendo.co.uk has won me over.

It just looks so damn appealing.
Thu 27/01/05 at 23:55
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> Well the line up is good, the price is fantastic... it would be a
> travisty not to get it.

So much for probably not getting it until this Christmas. :P

And its *travesty.

And yes, 'tis the full game of Mario.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.