GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone planning to join the army should read this!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/01/05 at 09:00
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Warning: This atricle contains some images that may offend some people.

[URL]http://www.barremore.net/depleted-uranium-kills.html[/URL]

And they repay our soldiers brave work by slowly killing them, disgrace.
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ShortyUK wrote:
> Barnicles or some shell creature in the north sea. The species was
> going on the path to extinction because chemicals caused the absense
> of schlongs in the males. And no its not rubbish, it was in the GCSE
> Geography course i did!

Ahh, right, the pollution caused a deformity in a species. It didn't cause a species to become hermaphrodites. I see.

A hermaphrodite is a creature with both male and female sexual organs (Like Goatse) barnacles are such creatures.

[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite[/URL]

Not having a nob doesn't mean something is a hermaphrodite.
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Barnicles or some shell creature in the north sea. The species was going on the path to extinction because chemicals caused the absense of schlongs in the males. And no its not rubbish, it was in the GCSE Geography course i did!
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:09
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I think you'll find that that most barnacles are hermaphrodites, although they don't self fertilise. It's got nothing to do with radioactive waste........
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Well i wouldnt be suprised if thats true, the American Government can cover/get away with anything if they want too. Who would stand up to them? Exactly.

The pictures of the deformed faces of babies, that happens to some babies anyway, its a natural deformity in the DNA. It was on TV a couple days ago, about one baby who was going to have plastic surgery to correct it. Its called a deformed pallete etc something.

Well radiation is everywhere, we've already been screwed over. Nuclear bombs? The dust from that goes thousands of miles round the world, caught in winds. We pore nuclear waste into the North Sea (and other toxic chemicals), and that is well known, as it is the cause for hamaphrodites in barnicals (excuse my spelling).

Even my school has a small sample of uranium in the physics department...Its everywhere.
Fri 28/01/05 at 13:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh dear, those images are a bit eurgh.
Thu 27/01/05 at 20:51
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Im on a public computer and I had to stop scrolling images, they got a bit to graphic...

Nasty stuff, but when is war ever nice?
Thu 27/01/05 at 17:42
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
kevstar wrote:
> Cao wrote:
> And it's also complete crap.
>
> And how did you work that one out?

"Saddam was placed in power by the CIA. For years U.S. government agencies, under auspices of George Bush Sr., supplied him with chemical and biological weapons. Our national nuclear laboratories, along with Unisys, Dupont and Hewlett-Packard, sold Saddam materials for his nuclear program. Dick Cheney was CEO of Halliburton in the late 90s when its subsidiaries signed $73 million in new contracts to further supply Saddam. The wicked villain of Iraq was nurtured for decades as a cash-cow by U.S. military-industrial piranhas."
Thu 27/01/05 at 09:16
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Hecate wrote:
> Kidney dysfunction, lung damage, bloody stools, extreme fatigue, joint
> pain, unsteady gait, memory loss and rashes, and ultimately, cancer
> and premature death.
>
> The affects of DU dust hey. Well I smoke and drink so i might as well
> jump right into the middle of this DU stuff. It seems to have the
> same effects as Depleted Uranium doesn't it.

No not at all, for a start if you jumped in the middle of this DU stuff, i'm pretty sure you'll be have mutated kids, if you lasted that long that is.
Thu 27/01/05 at 09:11
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Cao wrote:
> And it's also complete crap.

And how did you work that one out?
Thu 27/01/05 at 09:10
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> "Anyone planning to join the army should read this!"
>
> Was hoping it was going to read something along the lines of: -
>
> "You'll have all Individuality drummed out of you, you'll be
> broken down and remade to be a semi autonomous drone that'll follow
> orders blindly, possibly be put in situations where angry people will
> be shooting at you, and you'll also risk the possibility of death,
> rape and / or torture.
>
> The times you're not in a combat situation, you'll feel superior over
> the 'civvies' who pay your wages"
>
> Oh well.

Well as this is something that the Army would not advertise, I thought it would give a different perspective in joining the Army, something the army don't tell you. And hey, it's only right yes, to tell people what there really in for, instead of all this dribble about how well your going to get looked after etc... when it's just not true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.