GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone planning to join the army should read this!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/01/05 at 09:00
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Warning: This atricle contains some images that may offend some people.

[URL]http://www.barremore.net/depleted-uranium-kills.html[/URL]

And they repay our soldiers brave work by slowly killing them, disgrace.
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:21
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> So true. MurderDeathKill. We Love Tony!

Oh cripes. Please tell me you don't blame Tony Blair for Weapons of war do you??? Cripes. You know, it is possible, just possible that he doesn't have the Omnipitonce of a God. Some things just are, and would be, Blair or no Blair.
Wed 02/02/05 at 17:51
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Im i right, from reading the first couple of sentances, that they found weapons of mass destruction?
Wed 02/02/05 at 17:21
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
What annoys me the most is that this still represents us, personally. We don't want to be remembered as one of the countries to throw radioactive junk at innocent people (not to mention our own soldiers). Starting to get a bit like America here.
Wed 02/02/05 at 14:58
Regular
Lil Ginge wrote:
> The stuff they made him do which is so against the geneva convention

Aha, the Geneva Convention.

Makes me laugh every time.

"Yes, we're at war, but make sure you're nice to the people you catch, or else we'll give you into trouble"

Whereas, if you're at war with a country that doesn't care about teh Geneva Convention, and you're caught, they tie you up and shoot electricity through your balls and such like.

Good idea in theory, terrible idea in practice.

Mhmmm.
Wed 02/02/05 at 12:48
"I love yo... lamp."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> "Anyone planning to join the army should read this!"
>
> Was hoping it was going to read something along the lines of: -
>
> "You'll have all Individuality drummed out of you, you'll be
> broken down and remade to be a semi autonomous drone that'll follow
> orders blindly, possibly be put in situations where angry people will
> be shooting at you, and you'll also risk the possibility of death,
> rape and / or torture.
>
> The times you're not in a combat situation, you'll feel superior over
> the 'civvies' who pay your wages"
>
> Oh well.

So true. MurderDeathKill. We Love Tony!
Mon 31/01/05 at 21:58
Regular
"8==="
The Canadian army go into Afghanistan with the wrong type of uniform, because their budget won't stretch to get them desert ones, and the Americans still managed to kill about 8 of them.
Mon 31/01/05 at 21:57
Regular
Don't they kill people in the Canadian Army?
Mon 31/01/05 at 21:51
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Yeah thats aweful those pictures..... i bet that some were from the Hiroshima or Nakazaki... If I'm gonna join the Canadian Army instead if I have to join up...
Mon 31/01/05 at 19:12
Regular
"8==="
Pandaemonium wrote:
>
> "You'll have all Individuality drummed out of you, you'll be
> broken down and remade to be a semi autonomous drone that'll follow
> orders blindly, possibly be put in situations where angry people will
> be shooting at you, and you'll also risk the possibility of death,
> rape and / or torture.
>
> The times you're not in a combat situation, you'll feel superior over
> the 'civvies' who pay your wages"

This has to be read in a happy jovial tone.

"You'll have all the, ahaha, individuality drummed out of you, oh WHAT A LARRF!!"
Mon 31/01/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Light of the world"
Man

It happens though all the time and it isnt just the US either..

I have been hearing some horrible stuff, a close friend of mine at Uni (who is leaving for a semester in Germany tomorrow noooooo sob sob) Was a marine for the US during Iraq and had a platoon..

The stuff they made him do which is so against the geneva convention is unreal. Also, The injections they give you and pills you take so many and have no idea what they do to you - a paticular weapon used was making the troops so ill some died! They have to give you a series of injections your not even sure what they are but they give them over a space of time so you stay in Marines as you are supposed to take all 8 otherwise its a major risk without completing set - Mark only had 3 out of 8 because when it was his time he werent sticking around for another 5..

sick stuff

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.