GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So I just ordered call of duty, woo!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty'.
Tue 30/11/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Looks awesome.
Sun 05/12/04 at 16:24
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Just playing on the American missions and I found a room and tucked in the corner was a teddy bear and so I picked it up and it said "The bear is adorable". True story. An Easter egg? :s
Sun 05/12/04 at 09:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I've finished the Russian and British missions now. The British ones were awesome as were the Russian ones, shame there weren't too many British missions though.
Sat 04/12/04 at 18:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Sorry. :-)
>
> I can only judge by reviews but I would say it's just the PC version
> moving onto the consoles.

Nah, like Medal of Honor: Frontline and Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, it's near enough the same game with similar content, but different levels for both versions.

Just hope they keep the Pegasus Bridge level from the PC version though, makes anything MOH has done previously look pitiful in comparrison.
Sat 04/12/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Got this and ghost recon 2 yesterday. The opening level was really cool but the game seems really rough around the edges, like its not really finished.
Sat 04/12/04 at 13:53
Regular
"BOSE"
System Link it does
Sat 04/12/04 at 08:38
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I got mine yesterday, thanks SR. 'Tis great, loved the second level on the Russian missions shame it doesn't have any offline multiplayer though.
Thu 02/12/04 at 15:38
Regular
"BOSE"
Mine's been posted :-)
Wed 01/12/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Unretired"
If its anything like the PC version you are not going to regret buying that game. Makes medal of honor seem very poor in comparison.
Wed 01/12/04 at 16:14
Regular
I like War games, thats while I still play MO sometimes online. (PS2)
Wed 01/12/04 at 14:46
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Think some shops are selling it from today. cheap as well!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.