GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This stupid 2 FOGs thing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/01 at 20:57
Regular
Note: There is a copy of this one the other FOG as well. Please read the whole of this.

I think this whole 2 FOGs thing is a disatser. It was great before, and I don;t think too many people complained. Sure you got the odd newbie who post some crap topics but they stop after a while and everything's great.

We have regulars because you know that they are usually there at some point and you can chat with them Now there are 2 FOGs you don't know which one they're concentrating on and so I'll end up posting in both. I used to have to have 2 windows open and I could cope very nicely with the one forum, and I would methodically go down each the topics, reading them all and adopting a few to chat on. No I'll have to have 4 windows open to keep up, and I will not be a happy chappy. The response time on posts will half and I might stop coming, because the great response time is what I used to come here for.

I know you've got a webby there with you, so can you please get rid of the chatter forum and rename it something useful, like SR Posse stories. Then, whenever a SR Posse story come in, we can all know, and go and look. You could also somehow work it out so that people in the FOg forum would be alerted of a new SR Posse story.

There, I've said it.
Thu 17/05/01 at 20:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Note: There is a copy of this one the other FOG as well. Please read the whole of this.

I think this whole 2 FOGs thing is a disatser. It was great before, and I don;t think too many people complained. Sure you got the odd newbie who post some crap topics but they stop after a while and everything's great.

We have regulars because you know that they are usually there at some point and you can chat with them Now there are 2 FOGs you don't know which one they're concentrating on and so I'll end up posting in both. I used to have to have 2 windows open and I could cope very nicely with the one forum, and I would methodically go down each the topics, reading them all and adopting a few to chat on. No I'll have to have 4 windows open to keep up, and I will not be a happy chappy. The response time on posts will half and I might stop coming, because the great response time is what I used to come here for.

I know you've got a webby there with you, so can you please get rid of the chatter forum and rename it something useful, like SR Posse stories. Then, whenever a SR Posse story come in, we can all know, and go and look. You could also somehow work it out so that people in the FOg forum would be alerted of a new SR Posse story.

There, I've said it.
Thu 17/05/01 at 20:59
YEp i agree turbo n what is it all coming to?
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
I agree totally with Turbo on this. This is the original FOG forum and nothing can change that. No one's going to use the other one as this is where everyone comes.

Come on SR, this stupid and cruel.
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:01
I agree with turbonutter. Now I dont know which one to concentrate on, and it takes a long time to keep going from topic to topic.
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:02
Stop being so horrible to us SR, I'm so upset I want to cry, wwhaaaaa

:D
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:04
there not making you do anything so dont cry mate

*coughs*
get a life
Coughs (:)
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
TimeWarp likes drawing 'Short Circuit' faces!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
Nope this is a Short Cicuit face [:]
Regular
"You've upset me"
;-)

TW, I hate having two FOGs
DOes anyone have a problem with my face, i like to see it as my trade mark but peskey newbies have started using it too.(:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.