GetDotted Domains

At GetDotted, a 1 year .co.uk, .uk, .me.uk or .org.uk registration is now just £1.95 ex VAT.

Search Domains Now

Viewing Thread:
"A-Team episode generator"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 21:29
Regular
"not dead"
Apologies if you've seen this before.

If not:

[URL]http://members.aol.com/immurdoc/a-team/writestuff.htm[/URL]

My episode went like this:

My A-Team Episode Synopsis
The Chiropodist's
toenail
by Ben Langley

On tonight's A-Team, Hannibal has an old friend who's a Chiropodist. But his friend has a big problem. A rival Chiropodist is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already wedgied his friend's pet monkey, and tried to steal a toenail.
The rest of the team arrives to help. Murdoch, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the Chiropodist, but she prefers BA. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by some woodmen.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival Chiropodist. BA says, ''I pity the fool who who funks with the A-Team''. Hannibal throws two guys through a window. Murdoch gets a black eye and BA doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Garf, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a loo. Murdoch says, ''My eyes! I've gone blind!''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored microlight out of vibrators and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Garf's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to learn the secret location of the Holy Grail, and that toenail was the key.'' complains Garf, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for some woodmen.

''I love it when a plan comes together'' says Hannibal.
Sun 23/01/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The astrophysicist's
cucumber
by Hugh Janus

On tonight's A-Team, Mr T has an old friend who's an astrophysicist. But his friend has a big problem. A rival astrophysicist is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already destroyed his friend's Grandma, and tried to steal a cucumber.

The rest of the team arrives to help. Bruce Forsyth, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the astrophysicist, but she prefers Tony Blair. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by The Pope.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival astrophysicist. Tony Blair says, 'My WMD's are in my pants.'. Mr T throws two guys through a window. Bruce Forsyth gets a black eye and Tony Blair doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Bad man #2, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a skyscraper. Bruce Forsyth says, 'My Price is always right!'. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored pope-mobile out of scissors and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Bad man #2's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was Tax-Dodging, and that cucumber was the key.'' complains Bad man #2, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for The Pope.

''I pity tha' foo'!'' says Mr T.
Sun 23/01/05 at 12:15
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I forgot some of their names so I had to describe them instead..

On tonight's A-Team, Mr. T has an old friend who's a prostitute. But his friend has a big problem. A rival prostitute is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already masturbated his friend's Cousin, and tried to steal a hammer.
The rest of the team arrives to help. The Crazy Guy, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the prostitute, but she prefers The Guy That Smokes Cigars. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by Judge Judy.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival prostitute. The Guy That Smokes Cigars says, ''Look at this cigar. My penis is twice as large.''. Mr. T throws two guys through a window. The Crazy Guy gets a black eye and The Guy That Smokes Cigars doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Evil Man No.1, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a Brothel. The Crazy Guy says, ''Hey Mr T, last night I had your momma''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored Car out of vibrators and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Evil Man No.1's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was revenge because of my small genitalia, and that hammer was the key.'' complains Evil Man No.1, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for Judge Judy.

''Gimme my milk, foo''' says Mr. T.
Sun 23/01/05 at 05:46
Regular
"8==="
pop
Fri 21/01/05 at 21:27
Regular
The penguin's
penguin-shaped penguin
by P. Penguin

On tonight's A-Team, Mr "Penguin" T has an old friend who's a penguin. But his friend has a big problem. A rival penguin is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already ravaged his friend's penguin friend, and tried to steal a penguin-shaped penguin.
The rest of the team arrives to help. C3-Penguin-O, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the penguin, but she prefers Agent Penguin. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by the penguin president.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival penguin. Agent Penguin says, ''This is my world, MY WORLD!''. Mr "Penguin" T throws two guys through a window. C3-Penguin-O gets a black eye and Agent Penguin doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, the evil penguin twin, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a the penguin houses of parliament. C3-Penguin-O says, ''If you don't need me sir, I think I'll shut down for a while.''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored penguin convoy out of old penguin parts and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into the evil penguin twin's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to enjoy a cool glass of turnip juice, and that penguin-shaped penguin was the key.'' complains the evil penguin twin, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for the penguin president.

''I cast sympathy on such a misguided fellow... FOO'!'' says Mr "Penguin" T.

Fin.
Fri 21/01/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Murdoch.......crazy fool.....
Fri 21/01/05 at 20:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Scenario 2:

The France
Affair
by crossbob

The A-Team is hired by Super Carrots to go to France to rescue Super Carrots's son's mother from a crab, who is intent on taking control of France.

Because B.A. is afraid to fly they touched his flaccid member and Murdock flies them to France. They arrive and go into the nearest open field where they get into a fight after asking about the client's son's mother. They are overwhelmed by twenty or thirty really big villagers.

The little village in France is living in terror of a crab and the accompanying band of thugs. BA 2 convinces the villagers to let them go by saying, ''Come on baby I've just taken my last supposetory''

Hannibal comes up with a plan. He has B.A. turn eyes and a big lake into a deadly chair. Andrew Andrew Ben Andrew Ben Grigg Spall pretends to be a gang the worst gang ever and that gang was THE POLICE!, but a crab catches on and tries to invaginate Andrew Andrew Ben Andrew Ben Grigg Spall. Metal BA rescues Andrew Andrew Ben Andrew Ben Grigg Spall at the last second. Then Hannibal goes in the 'front door' in their deadly chair. They manage to defeat all the thugs.

a crab holds a gun to Super Carrots's son's mother's head and escapes using the deadly chair as transportation. The A-Team pursues them. Metal BA shoots out the side window. When a crab slows down to take a turn Super Carrots's son's mother jumps out and is helped up by BA 2. Andrew Andrew Ben Andrew Ben Grigg Spall throws explosives, causing the deadly chair to crash and flip over. a crab climbs out unharmed. Andrew Andrew Ben Andrew Ben Grigg Spall says ''Damn, they weren't kiddies after all''. The A-Team leaves a crab tied up for the authorities.

And in the little village in France there is much rejoicing. In order to get B.A. to fly home though the A-Team has to touched his flaccid member again.
Fri 21/01/05 at 20:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Scenario 1:

The plywood salesman's
laser beam
by Ian Ian Grigg Spall

On tonight's A-Team, Grigg-Spall has an old friend who's a plywood salesman. But his friend has a big problem. A rival plywood salesman is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already stroked his friend's brother's aunt's sister's son, and tried to steal a laser beam.

The rest of the team arrives to help. BA, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the plywood salesman, but she prefers Skronk. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by Ian Ian Grigg Spall.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival plywood salesman. Skronk says, ''Man have you heard my latest skronk remix? It's straight outta Boston!''. Grigg-Spall throws two guys through a window. BA gets a black eye and Skronk doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Luke Poultow, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a field. BA says, ''Hey man, I think I'm turtle heading again''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored turtle out of metal spiders and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Luke Poultow's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to finish the final part of my epic story with real life characters, and that laser beam was the key.'' complains Luke Poultow, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for Ian Ian Grigg Spall.

''Regards'' says Grigg-Spall.
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:51
Regular
"0228"
Using scenario 2:

The UKchatforums HQ
Affair
by Barry

The A-Team is hired by Marvin to go to UKchatforums HQ to rescue Marvin's second cousin twice removed from stance_may_vary, who is intent on taking control of UKchatforums HQ.
Because B.A. is afraid to fly they poke him and Murdock flies them to UKchatforums HQ. They arrive and go into the nearest yachting club where they get into a fight after asking about the client's second cousin twice removed. They are overwhelmed by twenty or thirty really big villagers.

The little village in UKchatforums HQ is living in terror of stance_may_vary and the accompanying band of thugs. Gordon convinces the villagers to let them go by saying, ''Could you please let us go?''

Hannibal comes up with a plan. He has B.A. turn mouse pads and a big concrete donkey into a deadly unicycle. Matt Damon pretends to be a munchkin, but stance_may_vary catches on and tries to marry Matt Damon. Brian Blessed rescues Matt Damon at the last second. Then Hannibal goes in the 'front door' in their deadly unicycle. They manage to defeat all the thugs.

stance_may_vary holds a gun to Marvin's second cousin twice removed's head and escapes using the deadly unicycle as transportation. The A-Team pursues them. Brian Blessed shoots out the side window. When stance_may_vary slows down to take a turn Marvin's second cousin twice removed jumps out and is helped up by Gordon. Matt Damon throws explosives, causing the deadly unicycle to crash and flip over. stance_may_vary climbs out unharmed. Matt Damon says ''Matt Damon!''. The A-Team leaves stance_may_vary tied up for the authorities.

And in the little village in UKchatforums HQ there is much rejoicing. In order to get B.A. to fly home though the A-Team has to poke him again.
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:38
Regular
"0228"
Using scenario 1:

The house wife's
cheese string
by Barry

On tonight's A-Team, a cat has an old friend who's a house wife. But his friend has a big problem. A rival house wife is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already eaten his friend's uncle, and tried to steal a cheese string.
The rest of the team arrives to help. Baldrick, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the house wife, but she prefers Margaret. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by a clown.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival house wife. Margaret says, ''Do you want a scone?''. a cat throws two guys through a window. Baldrick gets a black eye and Margaret doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Winnie the Pooh, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a very small closet. Baldrick says, ''I have a cunning plan.''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored go-kart out of video cassette and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Winnie the Pooh's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was to lose weight, and that cheese string was the key.'' complains Winnie the Pooh, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for a clown.

''Miaow'' says a cat.
Fri 21/01/05 at 14:47
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
On tonight's A-Team, Mr. T has an old friend who's a Pupil. But his friend has a big problem. A rival Pupil is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already Stabbing his friend's Father, and tried to steal a Pen.

The rest of the team arrives to help. Spragoo, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the Pupil, but she prefers VodooBugaloo. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by The Feds.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival Pupil. VodooBugaloo says, ''Lets dance''. Mr. T throws two guys through a window. Spragoo gets a black eye and VodooBugaloo doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Pumpkin, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a SkyScraper. Spragoo says, ''Lets make love''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored Car out of Computers and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Pumpkin's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was Take Over The World, and that Pen was the key.'' complains Pumpkin, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for The Feds.

''When I was yound we were to poor to pay attention'' says Mr. T.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.