GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best movie ever poll"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 20:38
Regular
"Catch it!"
[URL]http://www.geocities.com/crossbob2003//BESTMOVIEEVERPOLL.html[/URL]

Those are the movies I have done so far but what other ones do you think I can add tell me. Vote please as well.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:08
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Miss Congeniality all the way.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:06
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> The Shawshank Redemption.

I've still got to see that.

I know. I know.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
I will add them 2moz gtg bye
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:03
Regular
"The definitive tag"
A lot of those films are exceptionally bad. You have missed most of the movies that a lot of people would consider the best. Add these:- The Godfather Trilogy, Scarface, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Apocalypse Now, Saving Private Ryan, Goodfellas, Heat, Terminator 2, The Die Hard Trilogy, Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Platoon, Braveheart.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Catch it!"
no
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:55
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The Shawshank Redemption.

Voting ends.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
no i can't remove them sorry I would like to its just its for other people to vote for.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:45
Regular
"lets go back"
Add stuff like: Fight Club, The Terminator 1 and 2, Pulp Fiction, Back to the future.

And remove stuff like Bend it like beckham, scary movie and Resident evil.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
mermoid wrote:
> The best film ever is Lost in Translation!

I didnt think it was too bad, truth be told i would quite happily watch it again.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:41
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The best film ever is Lost in Translation!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.