GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"America is the best country"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/01/05 at 16:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4190965.stm[/URL]

Beat someone up, become a millionaire.
Thu 20/01/05 at 16:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4190965.stm[/URL]

Beat someone up, become a millionaire.
Thu 20/01/05 at 17:19
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Yeah right...
Thu 20/01/05 at 17:25
Regular
Hm.

I think I'll go kill someone and sue the phone ringtone adverts people for encouraging me to become homicidal. I'll say repetitively being forced to listen to such adverts caused me to believe that the entire population of Britain had become ill and unhuman by demanding the ridiculous amount of playtime on television, and through delusions of grandeur and revelations that evolution demanded that all lovers of these ringtones deserved to be wiped out for the human species to continue advancing as a race, it caused me to go on a rampage to start purifying humanity by slaughtering anyone I heard using an irritating ringtone in my what was obviously "foolish" belief to make the world a better place.

*breathes*

I think I'll kill that police officer.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Thats appauling. 1.6 Million!

First off, thats police brutality, you aint allowd to assault the person your arresting, so they should be the ones paying up, not getting payed. Despite the fact its in the rough neighbourhood of Inglewood, doesnt give any officer the right to beat up someone.

Only in America could something like that happen. America practically runs on lawyers and lawsuits. Like the one about some NYC teenagers who tryed to sue McDonalds cos they claimed it made them fat....thats just low.

Another one where a woman sued mcdonalds, and won, because she burnt her mouth on the coffee she was sold, and claimed it should have had a "hot" warning on it...they werent gonna sell you cold coffee now, were they?!
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:28
"period drama"
ShortyUK wrote:
>they werent gonna sell you cold
> coffee now, were they?!

Yes, actually.
Repeatedly.
Fri 21/01/05 at 11:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ShortyUK wrote:
> Only in America could something like that happen.

and only in America could a burglar break into a house get beat up by the homeowner and then claim a big fat compensation cheque.......oh wait

Anyway, nice to see the Rodney King debacle taught the LA Police Force alot.

They don't call it La-La-Land for nothing
Fri 21/01/05 at 14:42
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> ShortyUK wrote:
> >they werent gonna sell you cold
> coffee now, were they?!
>
> Yes, actually.
> Repeatedly.

Well go back and chuck it over the trainee, and demand a refund!
Fri 21/01/05 at 16:02
Regular
"8==="
ShortyUK wrote:
>
> Well go back and chuck it over the trainee, and demand a refund!

Then they'll sue you for 1.6 million! Aha!
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:50
Regular
"For One Night Only"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Beat someone up, become a millionaire.

I already did that to Diaz in "GTA: Vice City"
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:54
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Hedfix wrote:
> ShortyUK wrote:
>
> Well go back and chuck it over the trainee, and demand a refund!
>
> Then they'll sue you for 1.6 million! Aha!

Not in the UK they wont :) Although the trainee will proberly swing a punch at you, but if its greasy geek, then he'll proberly run around screaming "AHHHH Its burning me AHHH!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.