GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Frozen Vodka"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
How have I jus**t found a bottle of frozen vodka in my freezer? I can swear that it isn't supposed to freeze until like -40c?!

It's more of a slush actually now I've poured some of it out but it's s**till scary sh*t.

*scared*
Thu 20/01/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
whats the worst that could happen? fruit flavoured hangover
Thu 20/01/05 at 15:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Vodka & Dr. Pepper. You know it makes sense.

Actually anything with Dr. Pepper tastes nice. Im quite fond of Dr. Pepper and Jack Daniels.
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:43
Regular
"..."
Vodka & Dr. Pepper. You know it makes sense.
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:29
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
There's not much of a difference.

A 330ml bottle has 1.5 units while a 25ml shot has 1 unit. I think we get 35ml shots though, I'll have to look when I go there.

Wonder if they do Vodka + Fanta, now ~thats~a nice drink.

And I just found this the second you posted!
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Assuming an ABV of 5% in the reef (im assuming its a 330ml bottle) you would have 16.5ml alcohol, im not sure what volume of vodka you get in a double vodka but i think those minatures are 70ml and are classed as a double. 40% of that would be 28ml of alcohol.
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
In fact, I'll ask you all here because I can't be bothered to work it out.

What's better, a double vodka lemonade for £2.50 or a reef for £2?

Going by value for money in relation to alcohol content, what's best?

Reef tastes a million times better, I'm just not sure on the content of it... And whether it's a waste of money...

And I don't care if I look like a girl drinking it, it's nice and I hate beer. So up yours.
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Interesting
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
cookie monster wrote:
> It would depend on the strength of the vodka you have but i would
> expect around -26°C to freeze it solid. Of course at any negative
> temperature the bottle would probably look frozen as the water
> content freezes and expands throughout the bottle.

That's probably what's happened!

Niddle wrote:
> i'll drink it

I've got about 2 shots worth sitting here in front of me in a pint glass waiting to be drunkenenened.

Gonna try some orange Tango with it. Mmmmmmm.

And your next task is to find out the alcohol content of a bottle of Reef, as in how many alcohol units it contains.
Wed 19/01/05 at 20:53
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Ever had vodka slush puppy?

When you go on holiday, get a strawberry slush puppy with vodka, it's so nice, especially when sitting round the pool in a bikini being all hot and stuff....
Wed 19/01/05 at 20:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It would depend on the strength of the vodka you have but i would expect around -26°C to freeze it solid. Of course at any negative temperature the bottle would probably look frozen as the water content freezes and expands throughout the bottle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.