GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Depresses You Most?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/05 at 20:24
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
So people-what depresses you. Not just annoys and irritates you, but actually saps your will to live and makes the apocalypse seem like a good idea. Nothing rude please, unless it is absolutely necessary.

I'll kick it off then-at the moment mine is: Myself-I hate me-I just looked at the 'do you have these qualities' thread and realised I had most of them. I'll work on self improvement then.
Fri 21/01/05 at 17:46
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Wow, this really shows me how easy I have it. I'm still depressed.
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Monster kill!"
i duno, probably the moment just after you have had a sugar rush, and then you get tired, i get depresed then :(
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:34
Regular
"be happy"
Negativity depresses me.

Also the ineptitude of the world's leaders to tackle REAL problems in the world, and the general public's acceptance of this.

And also the fact that I haven't had sex for months!
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:29
Regular
"Colourless"
$miley wrote:
> chavs

You should read Johann Hari's article on Chav's I think.....
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:09
Regular
Forza wrote:
> Welsh people depress me. All that Welshness.
> I mean really.

Well generally Welsh people are in a very depressing time. Salaries are low, mines are being shut down, and sheep these days have very high standards. Most down on their luck Welshmen have more chance with most Essex girls, but that's not saying much.

The best thing to do? Find all the attractive females you can and send them to Welsh people you know. They'll be much more cheery, and their happiness will rub off on you, amongst other things.

I'll give you my address at the end of the program.
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:05
Regular
Welsh people depress me. All that Welshness.
I mean really.
Thu 20/01/05 at 23:04
Regular
Deathskitten wrote:
> the thing that depresses me? hmmmm.... well i suppose knowing that i'm
> exactly the same as a million other people and that no one is
> individual.

You're as much an individual as you are the same as everyone else. Even if other people have the same tastes and opinions as you, they're still your own and you should value that.

Dr Thraves is on the air, next caller please.
Thu 20/01/05 at 22:47
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
vive la revolution! Or maybe not, but I still think they speak so much X************************************************h, so there admins!
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:30
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
the thing that depresses me? hmmmm.... well i suppose knowing that i'm exactly the same as a million other people and that no one is individual.
Thu 20/01/05 at 18:17
Regular
Yeah! Fight the machine!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.