GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YES KANE!!! *Spoilers if u aint seen RAW 17/01/05*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/01/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was so happy when Kane chokeslammed Trish, she's had that coming for ages. I hate Trish since she made Litas injury worse and i am going to miss Lita for the next 8 months or so. I heard there was a Triple Treat scheduled for Wrestlemania 21 - Kane Vs Gene Snitsky Vs Matt Hardy with Lita as special guest referee, but i guess that is out now...Lita will probably be returning nearer to Wrestlemania 22 :(
I hope Trish gets more of what she got this week and i hope she gets injured and is out for ages
Thats my opinion anyways, i expect there are loads of Trish-lovers i've just upset but Lita is just too good for Trish and she would have retained at New Years Rev if it weren't for her injury
Wed 19/01/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Resolute wrote:
> And why was Trish being so mean? ;'{

because it's part of the storyline probably
Wed 19/01/05 at 16:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Resolute wrote:

why did hitler invade poland??
it's what bad guys do! :)
Wed 19/01/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I think it would be difficult to bring Matt Hardy back at the moment because the Kane/Snitsky feud is still going and there is no Lita to fight over at the moment...I think Kane is turning face, but Matt Hardy would still be a bit P.O's about getting chokeslammed off of the stage. Lita and Kane are better together now because losing the baby bought them together and they get on better now, so i would like to see Hardy join with Kane and Lita, that would be good...but i am thinking it is unlikely...any ideas what storyline could be used to bring Hardy back?
Wed 19/01/05 at 12:19
Regular
"..."
Resolute wrote:

Because she's a ****
Wed 19/01/05 at 09:58
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Bloody program overran, missed the Snitzky match.
And why was Trish being so mean? ;'{
I do hope the HBK vs Edge scenario doesn't drag till 'Mania.
Wed 19/01/05 at 02:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
oh i don't know.. Lita could probably still ref it.
she's pretty tough, i've seen her finish matches with injuries several times, so as long as they didn't need her to bump about the place it'd prolly be ok.
so would she turn heel and side with kane, or would a bizarre kane/Matt hardy/lita team come together agaisnt snitzky?
Tue 18/01/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was so happy when Kane chokeslammed Trish, she's had that coming for ages. I hate Trish since she made Litas injury worse and i am going to miss Lita for the next 8 months or so. I heard there was a Triple Treat scheduled for Wrestlemania 21 - Kane Vs Gene Snitsky Vs Matt Hardy with Lita as special guest referee, but i guess that is out now...Lita will probably be returning nearer to Wrestlemania 22 :(
I hope Trish gets more of what she got this week and i hope she gets injured and is out for ages
Thats my opinion anyways, i expect there are loads of Trish-lovers i've just upset but Lita is just too good for Trish and she would have retained at New Years Rev if it weren't for her injury

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.