GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YES KANE!!! *Spoilers if u aint seen RAW 17/01/05*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/01/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was so happy when Kane chokeslammed Trish, she's had that coming for ages. I hate Trish since she made Litas injury worse and i am going to miss Lita for the next 8 months or so. I heard there was a Triple Treat scheduled for Wrestlemania 21 - Kane Vs Gene Snitsky Vs Matt Hardy with Lita as special guest referee, but i guess that is out now...Lita will probably be returning nearer to Wrestlemania 22 :(
I hope Trish gets more of what she got this week and i hope she gets injured and is out for ages
Thats my opinion anyways, i expect there are loads of Trish-lovers i've just upset but Lita is just too good for Trish and she would have retained at New Years Rev if it weren't for her injury
Wed 26/01/05 at 12:37
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> What's he nicked? Moves? Character?
>
> My guess is the funny outfit he wears to the ring these days. :D

Good guess.
Sun 23/01/05 at 20:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
What's he nicked? Moves? Character?

My guess is the funny outfit he wears to the ring these days. :D
Sun 23/01/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Oh Yes...now i am happy

[URL]http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/trish_stratus/profile.jsp[/URL]

Notice the 'CURRENT EVENTS' section.

I think Lita was supposed to win at New Years Rev, so now they have taken Trish out and are going to create a different Storyline with the Womens Title

Thats what i am hoping anyways

cant stand trish
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:13
Regular
"..."
Lucy Jane wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> Christian deserves a MASSIVE push.
>
> He really should've beaten HBK. :S
>
> Whilst I agree, I have two things to say about Christian.
>
> 1. Stop nicking AJ Styles stuff.
> 2. Tiresome Botchko has more chance of being WWE world champion as
> long as Vince and Steph are in charge.

I agree with my wife who always leaves herself logged in.
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:12
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ant wrote:
> Christian deserves a MASSIVE push.
>
> He really should've beaten HBK. :S

Whilst I agree, I have two things to say about Christian.

1. Stop nicking AJ Styles stuff.
2. Tiresome Botchko has more chance of being WWE world champion as long as Vince and Steph are in charge.
Thu 20/01/05 at 11:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Christian deserves a MASSIVE push.

He really should've beaten HBK. :S
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Do love me a bit of Captain Charisma however Botchko could disappear tomorrow and i wouldn't care
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I think Christian is wicked at the moment, hes got such a good character wiv captain charisma and his peeps in the Christian Coalition lol...hes good, hope him and Goat Boy take the titles from La Resistance
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I can't stand 3/4's of the entire roster, just be glad you only hate one of the useless idiots
Wed 19/01/05 at 20:58
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I know Trish's character is mean, and she is a good actress, but i JUST CAN'T STAND THAT WOMAN!!! Is she going to be back next week? They said she was carried out on a stretcher...hopefully she will be out for a while :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.