GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new Nintendo DS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/12/04 at 20:13
Regular
"I AM LINK!"
What is overall diffrent exept that is has two sreens, it has pictochat, and it had 2 more buttens then all the other handhelds. What's diffrent?
Wed 08/12/04 at 20:28
Regular
It's pretty impressive how such high quality graphics, sound and all the touch-screen code and stuff can fit onto a swish little cart like the DS ones.

A handheld with surround sound. Who'da thunk it?
Wed 08/12/04 at 19:27
"period drama"
The DS cartidges made me squeal like a little girl.
Yes, like.
Wed 08/12/04 at 19:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Mog the cat wrote:
> DS is using outdated technology like the cartridges

That's one of the most retarded things I've seen posted in a while.
Wed 08/12/04 at 16:47
Regular
"object"
DS is using outdated technology like the cartridges
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:31
Regular
"I'm busy"
Seriously though...

I brought it from ebay with mario DS, which i'm quite dissapointed with.

the DS is fantastic, when I throw it at the birds, I get very good length due to it's weight, scaring them off with at least two throws, sometimes even one!!

The game isn't so good, it just doesn't seem to go so far and when it does the birds are not that scared of it, I think it's because it's too small.
That and the price, 175 quid for a bird scarer? I could get one cheaper, but not when it comes with a nice box.

it comes with a cable, I dont know what that is though, I think it may be some kind of lassoo
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:16
Regular
"I'm busy"
I had to send mine back for the firmware upgrade, a weeks wait but worth it, not only hard backs, bit a new 'stop a wobbily table from wobbiling by putting DS under said wobbily table leg'
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Captain to you."
i didn't relise it had doorstop technology is it version 2.0 of it? (works on wooden surfaces) or is it the basic 1.0 version just good for carpet. i heard it could just be a rumor but it can work as a book end as well works better on paperbacks but can handle some hardbacks.
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:07
Regular
"I'm busy"
it has the latest 'door stop'technology

put it in front of a door, and watch as it miraculously stops it from closing, fantastic

Thu 02/12/04 at 21:04
Regular
"I'm busy"
it makes a funny noise out of these speckled things on the top
Thu 02/12/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
it's touch screen and it has voice commands and looks like one of the old cheap donkey kong handheld games :D only not orange and a bit fatter

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.