GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"right thats it!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/01/05 at 09:34
Regular
"long time"
Every time i go food shopping i nearly end up in fight with a stupid tart.
or fall over peoples kids . why take kids shopping they hate it and they get in the way but the adults can be just as bad!well no more im going to start shopping on line then there is less chance i will end up in prison after beating someone to death with my trolly.Ah that feels better got it all off my chest now!
Mon 17/01/05 at 11:50
Regular
"long time"
OH YES!
its a family thing you know!
Mon 17/01/05 at 11:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it's just the way you wrote it, like you weren't bothered they were saying stuff about your family, but that they were getting details wrong.
that just made me smile (not that i'm belittling your situation you understand, just saying...)
Mon 17/01/05 at 11:58
Regular
"long time"
Very_Metal wrote:
> it's just the way you wrote it, like you weren't bothered they were
> saying stuff about your family, but that they were getting details
> wrong.
> that just made me smile (not that i'm belittling your situation you
> understand, just saying...)

i know! I hated school more than i do food shopping..
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:04
Regular
"long time"
But anyway thats all in the past now..:)

im a happy ST.
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
glad to hear it.
school sucks butt for most people. unless you're in the alpha group it can be a pretty miserable time. if i could time travel, i think i'd go back to see myself at 12 and warn myself about a few things....
.. and remind myself to tape red dwarf :)
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Very_Metal wrote:
> glad to hear it.
> school sucks butt for most people. unless you're in the alpha group
> it can be a pretty miserable time.

Not necessarily. I personally was never in anything remotely approaching and "alpha group" due to my hatred of sports and football. I still managed to have a very enjoyable time.
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:20
Regular
"long time"
I would try and change loads of things and the 2 years i missed of school i would do ..
School is what stopped me from going to collage really but never mind life good now anyway.
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:24
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
sweet tooth wrote:

> School is what stopped me from going to collage

that and your spelling, heh collage, you mean college
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:43
Regular
School is at it's worst when you're a Jehovah's witness.
That alpha group c**ks will just take the mick purely because of that, and if you talk to them politely about anything they'll go 'Shurrup y'jovo'.

Thank god for the Panorama programme. (no pun intended, but it's there already so whatever.)

My year 7 was seriously traumatic, and year 8 wasn't too fab either.
Mon 17/01/05 at 12:53
Regular
"long time"
Vampyr wrote:
> sweet tooth wrote:
>
> School is what stopped me from going to collage
>
> that and your spelling, heh collage, you mean college

God dam school bullies!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.