GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last Episode of Futurama"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/01/05 at 19:14
Regular
My brother bought the 4 season boxset, and I just watched the last episode.

*cries*

Why did it have to end?

Genious show.
Mon 17/01/05 at 18:27
Futurama is Amazing along with the simpsons!
Mon 17/01/05 at 17:45
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I think that they're planning a comeback. Just think of the popularity and money it would bring for them...
Mon 17/01/05 at 14:14
Regular
Genius.
Mon 17/01/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Even the boxsets boxes are entertaining. The sleeves spins round to change the picture, the spines make a picture when put together, the front covers make a big picture when put together, and even the disc is a little 'moment' when you look behind it. Great fun.
Mon 17/01/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Light of the world"
Makes me laugh so much more than the simpsons

It was classic.

I want it to start again so much.
GRRRR
Mon 17/01/05 at 11:12
Regular
I think a third season of spaced would be great, or at least and "office" style specials.

Futurama is genius and animated series' should never come to a premature ending.

But the Futurama DVD's are doing rather well... so maybe.
Mon 17/01/05 at 11:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
there's kind of a special in the form of the documentary that comes as part of Spaced: the ultimate collectors edition.

not a full episode, but some nice touches.
Mon 17/01/05 at 11:07
Regular
It'd be nice to see one or two 'Specials' though.
Mon 17/01/05 at 11:04
Regular
"you've got a beard"
totally.
Spaced and Futurama work brilliantly because there are relatively few of them. if it went on forever, it'd be taken for granted like the simpsons is and the writing would get lazy.
Mon 17/01/05 at 10:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's perfect as it is. Whether cancelled or not, they should leave it. Can't understand why people want to see an idea milked to death. I hope they never make anymore "Spaced" either - that would kill it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.