GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to get a free GBA..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/01 at 11:50
Regular
When the GBA is released on 22nd June its price is to be in the area of £80 - £90.

Many people say it is too expensive, but lets compare it to some other items....

Say you are a smoker, and smoke twenty a day....

A GBA is the equialant to 24 packets of cigarettes, so in the space of a year could you give up 24 days of smoking and you could own a GBA.....

If you were to go to a football match and pay say (£20) to watch team, you could give up four matches to own a GBA...

Say you buy lots of music in a year, you could give up 8 albums to own a GBA...

Give up a pint of beer a day, not give up beer, just miss one pint. Only 53 pints and you could own a GBA...

Well you get the general idea, the GBA is WELL worth the value. With only changing a few of your daily habbits...

ie. Give up a few fags, cut down on beer a little, decide to leave an album and miss a game of football and you could own a GBA without loss of money.
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:54
Regular
Exactly so they aren't very good at being Labour.
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:53
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
But Labour won the last leccy by being Tory.
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:50
Regular
How do hope to be able to do that, Labour can't even manage that.
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bonus wrote:
> Goatboy, the Queen will behead you, if you say that again!!

Bring it on Lizzie!
You and your Corgis

Viva La Revolution.

Except revolution as an end never achieves anything of purpose, because the system used to replace the deposed rule is invariably just as corrupt.

Anyhoo, to quote Hicks once more concerning politics

"I believe the puppet on the right shares my beliefs...I believe the puppet on the left is more to my liking..Hey,there's one guy holding both strings!"
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Sorry, those messages are almost identical, but you should read the last one.
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Bonus wrote:
> You sure you are a Tory, or did Mr Hague make you sign an agreement
> never to say it again and apologise.

100% Tory, me. I've even got a membership card. It's all part of the "New Conservative" initiative. Now we try to be as much like Labour as we can.

Worked for TB!
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:46
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Bonus wrote:
> You sure you are a Tory, or did Mr Hague make you sign an agreement
> never to say it again and apologise.

100% Tory, me. I've even got a membership card. It's all part of the "New Conservative" initiative.

Worked for TB!
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:46
Regular
Goatboy, the Queen will behead you, if you say that again!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I believe Bill Hicks said it best when he said

"All governments are lying (censored)suckers and if you want to run the country, you should automatically be banned from doing so."
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:43
Regular
You sure you are a Tory, or did Mr Hague make you sign an agreement never to say it again and apologise.

turbonutter wrote:
> Bonus wrote:
> SNP all the way, i'm insulted by that Labour
> comment.

Soz man. Very inconsiderate of me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.