GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why? why is it almost always Lita"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/01/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Lita's hurt AGAIN!"
Lita has a torn ACL! AHHH! Why does this girl have such bad luck? She's going to be gone for several months! I hate when they say that. I want a specific number! that sucks.
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I understand that it's going to be reconstructive knee surgery and about an 8 month layoff. I think it's the same surgery that Matt Hardy had.
Thu 13/01/05 at 12:41
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> fair enough she overshot the suicide dive on trish, but the lou thesz
> press was NOT a botch (a little bit sloppy looking perhaps, but not
> even close to being a botch), it was just unlucky with the landing.

Looked like a botch to me, she kinda 'fell' off the apron, rather than jumping...
Thu 13/01/05 at 00:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
trish worked the other knee i believe....
Wed 12/01/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The suicide dive looked more painful than the lou thesz press <--(however u spell it). I was worried she had broken her neck after the suicide dive, Trish probably made Litas knee worse after the match at New Years Rev because she got her in that submission move like a one legged boston crab. Probably ripped her knee more. I hate Trish now, didnt like her much anyway. Lita is well better.
Wed 12/01/05 at 18:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
poor execution of moves in my opinion. Everyone else seems to be able to jump off the apron without tearing their knee apart but then Lita is a walking list of injuries

(says he who's injured himself about 15 times playing basketball :-D)
Wed 12/01/05 at 18:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
not too bad that i noticed...
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:56
Regular
Was it really gross? Did her knee bend the wrong way or something?
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:15
Regular
"you've got a beard"
fair enough she overshot the suicide dive on trish, but the lou thesz press was NOT a botch (a little bit sloppy looking perhaps, but not even close to being a botch), it was just unlucky with the landing.
Wed 12/01/05 at 12:49
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> she does seem incredibly unlucky with injuries.... either that or
> she's just really fragile now :(

Or maybe she just bothces a lot of moves? In her last two matches, she has a) nearly re-broke her neck and
b) blown out a knee...
Tue 11/01/05 at 19:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ironically the same thing that Matt Hardy was out for i believe??
on the plus side, they get his n' hers surgery scars :D

she does seem incredibly unlucky with injuries.... either that or she's just really fragile now :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.