GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why? why is it almost always Lita"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/01/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Lita's hurt AGAIN!"
Lita has a torn ACL! AHHH! Why does this girl have such bad luck? She's going to be gone for several months! I hate when they say that. I want a specific number! that sucks.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea the CZW ones are bad. I don't like the FWA commentators though, but then again i don't like the English accent anyway so :-D
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:27
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> How much would it cost them to just take away that extra channel? Kind
> of dumb having teleshopping on one channel while the other has
> wrestling on it

I assume they signed some kind of contract commiting themselves to the extra channel. Breaking a contract usually involves large financial penalties.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:26
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> I love the Japanese commentary on their shows like New Japan i guess
> it's because i can actually understand it now that i appreciate it
> more.

Speaking of commentators. And CZW. Theire commentators are awful. Absolutely do my head in. Love the FWA commentators though, even though they get a lot of stick on the TWC boards for doing the stereotypical face/heel thing, I love hearing typically British phrases like 'Bloody Hell!', they seem so out of place.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
How much would it cost them to just take away that extra channel? Kind of dumb having teleshopping on one channel while the other has wrestling on it
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I love the Japanese commentary on their shows like New Japan i guess it's because i can actually understand it now that i appreciate it more.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:24
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Speaking of TWC isn't it ironic that when they release another channel
> they lose the contracts to most of their shows :-D

The two may well be connected. Growing too fast too soon anyone? I believe they are in financial difficulty and could soon go down the pan. Very sad.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:23
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> Wise choices, although I'm not that keen on Gaea.
>
> Blasphemy!!!! :-D
>
> I love their parody matches, shows just how much more talented they
> are then the WWE women as even when they're joking around they still
> pull out a great match. They have the ability to tell a story in the
> ring which i'd say only Molly and Victoria have the ability to do in
> WWE

I appreciate that it is the absolute pinnacle of women's wrestling, but the apanese commentary does my head in and I'd rather not watch women wrestling even if they're good at it, they'll never be as good as the men.
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Speaking of TWC isn't it ironic that when they release another channel they lose the contracts to most of their shows :-D
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Wise choices, although I'm not that keen on Gaea.

Blasphemy!!!! :-D

I love their parody matches, shows just how much more talented they are then the WWE women as even when they're joking around they still pull out a great match. They have the ability to tell a story in the ring which i'd say only Molly and Victoria have the ability to do in WWE
Tue 18/01/05 at 12:19
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> I just stick with CZW, ROH and GAEA now for my wrestling needs

Wise choices, although I'm not that keen on Gaea. CZW and ROH seem to have lapsed into repeats now as well. Bloody TWC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.