GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First Cup Treble !!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/01 at 23:34
Regular
And its done by Liverpool !!!! What a game ! God i'm so proud of them !!! :-)) Been a long time since I was so happy !!!

If we get into the Champions League now, summer won't be able to pass fast enough !

Go Liverpool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu 17/05/01 at 22:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
TheMorrigan wrote:
> Manchester utdthe Champions willbe stronger next season.
With
> Ferguson saying there is still quality players to enter old Trafford
> after Van Nistelrooy.
And besides Barca wasn't on form this year in
> the Sub-Standard-Soon to be scrapped UEFA Cup.

Well now, who have Liverpool beaten twice this season?? MAN UNITED!!

YOU'RE JEALOUS THAT WE WON THE TREBLE!!! IT'S OBVIOUS!! WE CONQUERED EUROPE, AND YOU DIDN'T!!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 19:39
Regular
first of all the morrigay
shut your mouth if you dont like liverpool go and find another forum that doesnt in stead of one that does
secondly even though i am a leicester fan i have to admit that the game last night was the best one i have ever seen even better then Man U vs bayern munich champions league final 99 it wuz so amazing cant believe liverpool won

KR
Thu 17/05/01 at 19:22
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Manchester utdthe Champions willbe stronger next season.
With Ferguson saying there is still quality players to enter old Trafford after Van Nistelrooy.
And besides Barca wasn't on form this year in the Sub-Standard-Soon to be scrapped UEFA Cup.

Thu 17/05/01 at 19:18
Regular
Liverpool were outstanding all season, well done the 'pool!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 19:15
Regular
Morrigan, do i really have to list some of the teams we beat on the way to the finals? Barcelona, Porto and the rest?

They are top quality european sides and we beat them.

Arsenal finished above us in the league and the last two times we played them, we won!

We are capable of winning the league and the champions league, we just need to be slightly more consistant.
Thu 17/05/01 at 19:12
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Do the PROPER treble like Manchester United!
Not some Pretend, not worth it, treble.
I mean come on.... Worthington-Milk-Coke-Cup, Sub-Standard European UEFA Cup and the only decent one=F.A cup.
Get real.
DO THE REAL THING.
In fact they are not good enough to do that. Hah!
Thu 17/05/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
This has been a season to remember - What a game last night though, the best European tie I have ever seen!! We were brilliant and thoroughly deserved the victory!!
The treble is ours like I knew it would be - Now lets get that Champions League place and celebrate the summer away!!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 14:03
Regular
We beat them too 2-0 at Ibrox

Goatboy wrote:
> Yeah but that doesnt really count now does it?

Glasgow Rangers
> and...er....that's it.
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah but that doesnt really count now does it?

Glasgow Rangers and...er....that's it.
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:56
Regular
Dundee are in the Inter-toto cup, woohoo!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.