GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First Cup Treble !!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/05/01 at 23:34
Regular
And its done by Liverpool !!!! What a game ! God i'm so proud of them !!! :-)) Been a long time since I was so happy !!!

If we get into the Champions League now, summer won't be able to pass fast enough !

Go Liverpool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed 16/05/01 at 23:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
And its done by Liverpool !!!! What a game ! God i'm so proud of them !!! :-)) Been a long time since I was so happy !!!

If we get into the Champions League now, summer won't be able to pass fast enough !

Go Liverpool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed 16/05/01 at 23:37
Regular
What do you mean 'if' we get into the Champion's League?

Course we will!

Think positively!
Thu 17/05/01 at 00:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sorry ;-)) Just drunk on happiness right now ! God what an excellent season this has been !

Whats next lads ? The quad ? ;-))

Thu 17/05/01 at 08:19
Regular
"Back in black"
I think man utd and liverpool will swap, now fergusn has left, or leaving... liverpool will be the next success, and good luck to them doing it, and now manchester united will 'do a liverpool' and scre up for a decade, sorry to remind you of that folks after last night but hey, best a luck to yas!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 08:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! AMAZING!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR MANY YEARS NOW!!! WE'VE CONQUERED EUROPE!!! YEEEESSSSS!!!!!! BEAT THAT MAN U-A CUP TREBLE!!! YEEEEESSSS!!!!

Before I leave though, I'm glad Alaves got 4 goals, as I felt that their fans deserved it.

Any idea why there manager took Javi Moreno off?!?!

Anyway, WWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOO!!!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 08:57
Regular
"not dead"
Actually I think that the Premier League, FA Cup, and Champions League was more impressive.

Not taking anything away from Liverpool, it really is a fantastic achievement, but they're not back on top until they've won the league.

Anyway, can't you keep this in the Football Forum?

There's plenty of decent posts there, and as you obviously enjoy writing about the sport, why not spend some of your time reading the posts over there, and increasing the popularity of that forum a little?
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:56
Regular
Dundee are in the Inter-toto cup, woohoo!!
Thu 17/05/01 at 13:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah but that doesnt really count now does it?

Glasgow Rangers and...er....that's it.
Thu 17/05/01 at 14:03
Regular
We beat them too 2-0 at Ibrox

Goatboy wrote:
> Yeah but that doesnt really count now does it?

Glasgow Rangers
> and...er....that's it.
Thu 17/05/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
This has been a season to remember - What a game last night though, the best European tie I have ever seen!! We were brilliant and thoroughly deserved the victory!!
The treble is ours like I knew it would be - Now lets get that Champions League place and celebrate the summer away!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.