GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most famous person you met"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/01/05 at 09:05
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
I met Jimmy Carr and Gazza. Gazza told me "football is a mug's game" but then he had just been on the end of a near career ending tackle. i spoke to him for like a 3hr plane journey. though he is probably drunk again now...
Tue 11/01/05 at 18:46
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Most famous person I knew was Andrzej Panufnik. [URL]http://www.panufnik.com/2APfirst.htm[/URL]
Tue 11/01/05 at 18:38
Regular
I bet you had a goooood night then.
Tue 11/01/05 at 18:37
Regular
That lesbian bird from Buffy, the one who licked carpet with that one from American Pie who stuck a flute up her puss...
Tue 11/01/05 at 17:50
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
I met Mickey Mouse once at disneyland Florida...
Tue 11/01/05 at 17:07
Regular
Bill McLaren lives 12.5 seconds away.

I mean.

OMFG!!!11
Tue 11/01/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Light of the world"
Sting.. I went to see 'a day in the death of joe egg' which is suuuper stuff. A friend/bully at school screamed 'ooo my gawd' in a terrid essex accent and i was the only one brave enough to go talk to him. Which I feel bad about poor guy cant be left alone but I was cuter and littler then I got away with it.

He was polite, signed my theatre ticket and his wife seeing my friend who come and said 'OO plz peck me on cheek' said 'Ok now stay clean girls!'. I think she had realised we were from essex and was o so higher then anyone else at that point.

- Tamsin Outhwaite, Frank Bruno (before insanity) and denise lewis were in a play i was dancing in and I saw them in the audience which put me off a lil. Theatres and celebrities are where its at..

O and pizza express we sat near to kelly osboune. With much fake hair. :S

There the same as us whats all the fuss

*pees pants in excitement*
Tue 11/01/05 at 16:59
Regular
Christopher Judge.

He told me "being First Prime is hard work, mug" but then I Kree Kree Kree'd him and he was all "w/e"
Tue 11/01/05 at 16:57
"I love yo... lamp."
Morgan Freeman and Jet Li, in a local Spar. No, really it was them, they were filming for something.

Lots of footballers.

Some Royalty.

Some musicians.

But Morgan Freeman was the coolest. It being Spar just took it to a whole new level of surrealism.
Tue 11/01/05 at 15:02
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Pierce Brosnan.
Tue 11/01/05 at 14:36
Regular
"..."
I met Jason Lee, former Nottingham Forest striker, most famous for Fantasy Football sending him up for havin hair that looked like a pineapple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.