GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most famous person you met"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/01/05 at 09:05
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
I met Jimmy Carr and Gazza. Gazza told me "football is a mug's game" but then he had just been on the end of a near career ending tackle. i spoke to him for like a 3hr plane journey. though he is probably drunk again now...
Fri 14/01/05 at 01:08
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
How do you know if they are the most famous person you met if everyone has different oppinions on whos the best? The only other famous person I met was some Leicester City player, Ben something as he was handing out medals to me and some team mates for playing football for Shropshire so that was an ace day :) Dunno if anyone knows him but he was playing for them about 4 years ago I think.
Fri 14/01/05 at 01:03
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I also got an autograph from Tony Robinson who does time team and was Balrick in Blackadder. He seemed a nice person and was willing to chat for a bit so that was an ok day.
Fri 14/01/05 at 01:00
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I shook hands with Jack Russel the wicket keeper for the Gloucestershire Gladiators when they were playing the Warwickshire Bears.
Thu 13/01/05 at 23:15
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Kelly Brook in Newcastle last year...I have proof

EDIT: oh and some silly bloke with her called Billy Zane
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
I met the suga babes once before!
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Lou Role wrote:
> Joe Pasquale

Hes a mate of my parents :P so i've met him :)

So apart from him i would have to say.. David Beckham. At the training ground when he played for Man Utd.
Wed 12/01/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Joe Pasquale
Wed 12/01/05 at 19:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AnG3L wrote:
> Roy - Who use to be in Emmerdale and the bloke who played his dad in
> Emmerdale too.

Woah, he played a guy AND the guy's Dad? Talented actor, he could do better than Emmerdale.
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:40
Regular
"Pwned"
My friend met Bill Gates and shook his hand, when he was in Canada.
Wed 12/01/05 at 17:37
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Timmargh wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> One of the Chuckle Brother's, Cliff Richard and Anthea Turner!
>
> I bet that was a wild party.

Hahaha!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.