GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anyone bought Metroid Prime 2???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime 2: Echoes'.
Sun 05/12/04 at 12:04
Regular
The fact the game is below Paper Mario 2 in the sales shows me that there must be a whole host of lazy or poor Nintendo gamers out there. The last game hit number 1 and racked in 1.2 million. Doesn't look like the same thing will be happening again.

I can't afford it. I'm too poor. I will own it though.

What's your excuse?
Wed 08/12/04 at 15:16
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> But you find the time to sit around analysing Nintendo's marketing
> strategies and other things that 99% of the people on here couldn't
> give a rats ass about?

And you have the time to criticise other peoples habits without looking at your own?

I do have time to play games and I'm playing one at the moment, Paper Mario, but I don't have the time to play tonnes of games at once. I have lots of essays to do.

Thing about essays is that I do them on the computer, and after writing a bit I can surf the net for a second or post on here before returning to said essay.

It's funny how, despite the fact no one gives a "rats ass" I rarely have a post that doesn't get more than 30 replies.

And do I really write many articles abouts Nintendo's marketing stratagies? One a month I say.
Wed 08/12/04 at 14:24
Regular
But you find the time to sit around analysing Nintendo's marketing strategies and other things that 99% of the people on here couldn't give a rats ass about?
Wed 08/12/04 at 14:20
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> It's utterly shocking that the biggest Nintendo fans on the forum
> don't own what is probably the biggest release for the Gamecube this
> year.
>
> How can I when I have neither the money or the time to play it?

Not a criticism just a fact, I too cannot afford it and do not have the time to play it.
Tue 07/12/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ooh. Ooh. Ooh. I want. My parents are away this weekend, and I've finally plucked up enough courage to play again after dying without a save for a whole hour.

Wahey.
Tue 07/12/04 at 22:19
Regular
The Light Suit turns you into Robocop. Fact.
Tue 07/12/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
gerrid wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed that the shoulder pads on the Dark Suit are
> absolutely HUGE. Like 18 Wheelers

Agreed.

Have you seen the white suit on the front of this month's NGC DVD? I. Want.
Tue 07/12/04 at 22:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> It's utterly shocking that the biggest Nintendo fans on the forum
> don't own what is probably the biggest release for the Gamecube this
> year.

How can I when I have neither the money or the time to play it?
Tue 07/12/04 at 16:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Has anyone else noticed that the shoulder pads on the Dark Suit are absolutely HUGE. Like 18 Wheelers
Mon 06/12/04 at 22:38
Regular
Nothing annoys me more than that.
Mon 06/12/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I love Echoes. All I can say is, save alot, especially when the game starts to unfold. Nothing like losing an hours play because you were low on missiles!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.