GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nudists"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/01/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Does anyone understand this pastime?
The get-together and nonchalant parade of blubber, ripples, drooping flesh and gratuitous pubic hair.
Essential gear: shades, sun visors and flipflops.
?
Don’t get me wrong, the human body is a beautiful thing, but only when it’s lean, toned and in a sexual position.
Page:
Thu 13/01/05 at 14:12
Regular
"long time"
well i have the day off so really i should do nothing but ive got to do some boring stuff around the house..
oh and walk the dog as he is looking at me with sad eyes and making me feel bad not a dog fan really but he had nowhere else to go so me being a softie said i would keep him..
Thu 13/01/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
so, what ya doing today other than searching for a honda?
Thu 13/01/05 at 14:04
Regular
"long time"
Vampyr wrote:
> certainly would have been. *badumpumtshhh*

im sorry!
Thu 13/01/05 at 14:02
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
certainly would have been. *badumpumtshhh*
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:59
Regular
"long time"
Vampyr wrote:
> what have i done?

nothing at all :)

im really happy now the sun is shining...
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:33
Regular
"wow"
The problem with nudists is that

1) they think they are hot when they are not (like bubbles from little britain)

2) they have suffered some form of abuse that caused them to want to be nude all day every day, but the same abuse caused them to be fat and not want to wash. uuurrrggggghh

Thats why i'm against nudists, but all for nude beaches
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
what have i done?
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:17
Regular
"long time"
your right! the guilt would kill me..
think i will stay fully dressed..

got to go my sister needs me at her house bet its just a spider or something stupid.. see ya sweetie..
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
unless their head turns to catch a glimpse and they crash, then youd feel guilty. guilty and nekkid
Thu 13/01/05 at 13:12
Regular
"long time"
Lol!no one would see anything will be going to fast..
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.