GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bill Gates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/01/05 at 01:42
Regular
"wow"
Edit: Bill Gates is very kind
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:16
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Your stupidity really does anger me. of the 6 mil he earns he probably gets absolutely nothing of that as it would all go back into the company meaning he doesn't make a profit at all.
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:17
"slightlyshortertagl"
Lindgren wrote:
> I think he is HHAT hehe

He must be the 'blissfully ignorant' type. It's cute :-)
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:24
Regular
"wow"
Wink's Lament wrote:
> Your stupidity really does anger me. of the 6 mil he earns he probably
> gets absolutely nothing of that as it would all go back into the
> company meaning he doesn't make a profit at all.

ok, clearly he is a wonderful person who i have presumed a lot about because i don't know him, or study him for a living. I bet he doesn't eat any food either because he hates killing things, plants or animals and survives off minerals in the water he drinks. I bet he has a humble little house and no land, perhaps made out of chocolate. I think also he must give people compensation for when his company buys them out or steals their ideas and brands them as his own. i also think he will personally deliver a statement later after searching the internet for bad press and finding this. He will the proceed to give me a million dollars to prove me wrong and give $1 billion to help the aid effort
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:25
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
He set himself up years ago you retard now everything he does goes back into what he lost from expenditures.
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:27
Regular
I've come to the conclusion that Zhuge, you're a complete and utter idiot.
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:27
Regular
"wow"
Wink's Lament wrote:
> He set himself up years ago you retard now everything he does goes
> back into what he lost from expenditures.

what? did he borrow a few billion from a bank?
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:28
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Forza wrote:
> I've come to the conclusion that Zhuge, you're a complete and utter
> idiot.

Youre not the only one to have reached that conclusion.
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:28
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Ugh not even your supposed sleep deprivation could excuse you from what you just said. This being aimed towards Zhudge.
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:29
Regular
"wow"
Forza wrote:
> I've come to the conclusion that Zhuge, you're a complete and utter
> idiot.

if i was an idiot i would try to come up with some funny reply to that. As i am not then i will say nothing other that i am utterly comvinced at my being far smarter than yourself.
Sun 09/01/05 at 02:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
Zhuge Liang wrote:
> if i was an idiot i would try to come up with some funny reply to
> that. As i am not then i will say nothing other that i am utterly
> comvinced at my being far smarter than yourself.

I'm actually starting to like your feined stupidity, and am now appreciating the comedy behind it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.