GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dvd's I just ordered..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/01/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Much to the pleasure of my wallet :-)

Garden state
Donnie darko
Zatoichi
House of flying daggers
Hero
Memento
Leon
Oldboy
Wed 12/01/05 at 13:33
Regular
"lets go back"
My delux editon of Leon came this morning. The case looks really cool, it has a cardboard sleeve that it goes in which is black and white with a raised texture. I know this doesnt add anything to what is already a great film, but its a much better cover than the one we get here in Britain.

*Goes to watch Leon*
Wed 12/01/05 at 11:39
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I thought Oldboy was pretty good, didn't get much attention around here though when it had its limited cinema release.

BTW, which version of Oldboy did you order Green Ferocity, Korean or UK? I hear some of Tartan Video's releases can be a bit hit and miss sometimes. I got the original Korean release, but that's out of print in most places now I think, but there is a good new 'Final Edition' version.
Wed 12/01/05 at 02:07
Regular
I've been meaning to get Leon for ages, there's a trailer for it on one of my other DVDs. Still, sounds like that was a good thing with this deluxe edition being released.
Tue 11/01/05 at 20:32
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Strafio wrote:
> Garden State, Hero and Oldboy are playing at Unifilms soon.
> (they played Zatoichi recently and that was pretty good too).
>
> I'd already been tipped on Hero and Oldboy, but Garden State is one
> that I wasn't aware to look out for.
> Tell me more. :-0

Really? The fuss all started a year ago now at Sundance. Written and directed by Zach Braff (JD from Scrubs) it's the story of a young actor coming home for his mum's funeral. It's great stuff. Script, acting, everything is fantastic.
Tue 11/01/05 at 19:52
Regular
Garden State, Hero and Oldboy are playing at Unifilms soon.
(they played Zatoichi recently and that was pretty good too).

I'd already been tipped on Hero and Oldboy, but Garden State is one that I wasn't aware to look out for.
Tell me more. :-0
Tue 11/01/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I haven't seen memento either. Actually none of the movies I've listed. I want to buy movies like fight club and american history x although I don't really see the point as I've seen them countless times already. Its much better buying movie you haven't seen I think. Research them first though. Wouldn't want to get tricked into thinking a film such as 'lost in translation' was actually any good!
Tue 11/01/05 at 14:14
Regular
"lets go back"
Green Ferocity wrote:
>
> Yeah I got the r1 deluxe edition. Which is out tomorrow. The memento
> I got is really cool too. Its the r1 version. Check it out on
> playusa. Has quite a cool case I thought :)

I ordered the Delux edition a few weeks ago. I should get it tomorrow. I had the normal R1 ediotion (still had the bonus 25 mins) but my mate borrowed and lost it.

Ive just ordered memento. Ive never seen the film but it sounds pretty good. And i liked the look of the case too.
Mon 10/01/05 at 18:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I got Trading Places, The Longest Yard, Desperado, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, An Evening with Kevin Smith & Office Space.
Mon 10/01/05 at 18:32
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Geffdof wrote:
> Did you get the R1 or R2 version of Leon? You can get a version with
> an extra 25 mins of footage but its not available in the UK.

Yeah I got the r1 deluxe edition. Which is out tomorrow. The memento I got is really cool too. Its the r1 version. Check it out on playusa. Has quite a cool case I thought :)
Mon 10/01/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Cosmic..."
That's the bit that baffled me, I could understand all the space-time quantinum stuff - just, but the grandmas death book? Eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.