GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you hate?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/01/05 at 13:32
Regular
"wow"
I hate everything.

What do you hate?
(If you feel you must include people then make sure only to include famous ones)

for example
i hate George Bush
I hate Tony Blair
I hate Miss Piggy
I hate anyone with 'fish' in their name

just to let you all know
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
I hate.....(deep breath)

Big Brother, Wife Swap, George Dubya, I'm A Celebrity, Eastenders, Chavs,
McDonalds, Coca-Cola, Busted, McFly, Cilla Black, Celine Dion, rom-coms, sit-coms, Halliburton, American Express, Barclayvard, ALL BANKS, insurance companies, X Factor, Pop Idol, Bargain Hunt, R & B music, gangsta rappers who think they are solid, every boy band ever, Jordan, Peter Andre, The Darkness, radio friendly rawk music, s**tty dance covers of rock songs, Edam, belly pork, uninvited guests / visitors, work, gardening, housework, Mary Kate & f**king Ashley, gale force wind, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Ford Ka, sleep, haircuts, designer clothes, plastic surgery, greedy footballers, public transport, fat cat chairmen, Rodney Marsh, The Royal Family (every last one of them), John Prescott, Jeff Brazier, Kerry McFadden / Katona, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Starbucks Coffee, GAP.....I could go on all night

Fury vented

(Feels better)
Sat 08/01/05 at 15:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I hate Richardfish
Sat 08/01/05 at 15:49
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Chavs
Sat 08/01/05 at 13:44
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Michael Fish won't be endorsing this thread any time soon...
Sat 08/01/05 at 13:37
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Sounds a bit fishy to me
Sat 08/01/05 at 13:32
Regular
"wow"
I hate everything.

What do you hate?
(If you feel you must include people then make sure only to include famous ones)

for example
i hate George Bush
I hate Tony Blair
I hate Miss Piggy
I hate anyone with 'fish' in their name

just to let you all know

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.