GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey.... shut up!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/01/05 at 21:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
T'was the first day back at school today for me, and many of you I assume, except you filthy bank-holiday-mooching Scots who can go rot and burn! *spits*

It was quite satisfactory too. I reduced a guy to weeping pitifully (he's 17, therefore it's funny) because I argued with him in a forceful fashion. He was really on the verge of sobbing to mummy. I felt almost guilty, but I pushed him on the floor and kicked him a little anyway.

I got me a new phone yesterday in the sales, I got me a Sony Erikson K500i which is a rather slick little device. Camera, video, plays mp3s and has 30mb of internal memory - all for £99 - and £5 credit too. Hurah! And I saw a woman in the O2 shop spit at the sales assistant. She spat at her and told her she was "crap".

My work is going to get closed down because the health inspector is coming sometime this month, and our place is a real filth den. I think he's going to shut it down and open in a new business name, under one of the staff members names on the license. Crafty, eh.

How was all of your xmases my pretties? I don't really care, I just needed to seem considerate because the IRS are watching me.
Thu 06/01/05 at 22:28
Regular
Vampyr wrote:
> yeah but one person has age - 127, so i dont always belive. But my
> guess was good.

Are you insinuating that I lied about my age?
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:47
Regular
"long time"
i was only kidding :)
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm a dirty old man?

thanks
Thu 06/01/05 at 14:25
Regular
"long time"
i dont lie!

oh but thats not my real name and thats only because when first came on here i didnt want to give out to much info.
Thu 06/01/05 at 14:23
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah but one person has age - 127, so i dont always belive. But my guess was good.
Thu 06/01/05 at 14:19
Regular
"long time"
ah how sweet you made me younger im 27 its on my P file .
Thu 06/01/05 at 14:16
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Thu 06/01/05 at 14:13
Regular
"long time"
guess?
Thu 06/01/05 at 14:11
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
why how old are you?
Thu 06/01/05 at 14:10
Regular
"long time"
17 is old the years will just pass you by like a bus ! only kidding sweetie

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.