GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is this too blue?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/01/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Your comments, suggestions and criticisms, please: [URL]http://timmargh.net/[/URL].

It's a work-in-progress.
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Your comments, suggestions and criticisms, please: [URL]http://timmargh.net/[/URL].

It's a work-in-progress.
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:03
"Bothered!"
I like it, really good...only thing i wud change wud be that floating blue thing at the bottom. I wud perhaps line it up with the bottom or fix it so the page slides under it...i take it that it moves up and down relative to the length of the page?

Otherwise, v. nice!
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
secret_squirrel™ wrote:
> ...only thing i wud change wud be that floating blue thing at the bottom.

I think I'm gonna ditch it altogether and put the links in the left column.
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:25
"Bothered!"
Ok cool...yea like i sed otherwise its awesome.
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:36
Regular
"NULL"
Uncle Timmargh, one day could you teach me how to design pretty sites too please?! :D
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Not bad at all, but the updates bit needs a gap between it and the menu.
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Pot luck, mainly. I trawl many sites until I see ideas I like and then plagiarise them.
Then I use trial and error until I get the colours I like - those blues are taken from Apple's iPod store.
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man wrote:
> Not bad at all, but the updates bit needs a gap between it and the menu.

Noted.

Ta.
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Plus the corners themselves are a bit dodgy. Either make them in Photoshop, or get rid of them altogether - they're not really needed.
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man wrote:
> Plus the corners themselves are a bit dodgy. Either make them in Photoshop, or get rid of
> them altogether - they're not really needed.

Erm, I did make them in PS, but they're not anti-thingy at the moment. I was considering ditching them altogether to gain a few more pixels worth of space in the boxes.

EDIT Oh, and they're a different colour to the box's background because I CBA to update them when I altered the box itself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.