GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why chelsea rule over all of football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/01/05 at 16:49
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
it's finally become obvivous that chelsea have conquered ever aspect that the number 1 team needs. they have the finacial backing of roman abramovich, they have the league and champ league position, they cant be beat phycologically so what more do they need?
Tue 04/01/05 at 10:10
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Colourless wrote:
> KOPKING wrote:
> They are buying the title not earning it.
>
> Funny how no-one mentioned anything when Man Utd bought Rio for
> £30 million, or Rooney for £30 million.

So far Rooney has been a flop at Man Utd (apart from his first game)

> Spurs have bought 14 new players this season, no-one complains about
> them... Why? Because they're not top of the league, thus no-one is
> jealous of them.

They werent exactly the best players though were they.
Mon 03/01/05 at 23:21
Regular
ooooh, you lot go to WHL next week.

could be interesting with thier current good form (which will take a blip tomorrow night)
Mon 03/01/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Colourless"
KOPKING wrote:
> They are buying the title not earning it.

Funny how no-one mentioned anything when Man Utd bought Rio for £30 million, or Rooney for £30 million.

Spurs have bought 14 new players this season, no-one complains about them... Why? Because they're not top of the league, thus no-one is jealous of them.

Please, just get over it....
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:52
Regular
Chelsea will only win the league this season.
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Uh-oh looks like the secret of the Devil being the true owner of Man United is about to come out. Sorry Ashley but you know far too much i'm afraid i'm going to have to kill you :-)
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:17
Regular
yep they steal from the bad ones and force the good ones to have their will broken in the sweat shops.

Which club has a devil as its symbol? Which club lives of the sweatshops the most? a coincidence i think not! :-)
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Man United only steal from the bad orphans though, it's written in Part 4 sub-section C of the United Business Practice manual :-D
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:09
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Roman isn't stealing from orphans to get his money

Unlike man utd! :-)
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Roman isn't stealing from orphans to get his money and from what i read he's all legal so he can do what he likes with his cash, if buying a football club and then a load of players is the thing he does then fair play to him. It makes the Premiership more exciting and we get to see more high quality footie players in the league, i don't have anything against him. (that is unless Chelsea knocks us out of the Champs League in which case i'll be saying he's the scourge of football :-D)

sidenote - that was a joke, i will not be calling him the scourge of football. Everyone cool with that? That last sentence was a joke. Glad we've got that clear
Mon 03/01/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Chelsea rule over all of football because of their bottomless pit of money. Even I could manage a team to the title if I was given the funds. They are buying the title not earning it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.