GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why chelsea rule over all of football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/01/05 at 16:49
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
it's finally become obvivous that chelsea have conquered ever aspect that the number 1 team needs. they have the finacial backing of roman abramovich, they have the league and champ league position, they cant be beat phycologically so what more do they need?
Sat 15/01/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Colourless"
Your point being....?

Nobody accused us of buying the title when we bought Frank.... :S
Fri 14/01/05 at 21:39
Lampard was bought too...

£11m from West Ham in 2001/2002.
Wed 05/01/05 at 20:29
Regular
"Colourless"
Vampyr wrote:
> IF rooney is a 30mil flop, at least he can play. unlike a 17mil flop
> in drug boy.

At least drug boy kept out of Brothels.... mind you, spose he was a romanian model.... He was only 14.7 million I think.... Well something like that, but it didn't work out unfortunately.

> and the veron flop (still at least inter benefit from
> that).

He was no good for us before, who know what will happen in the future. But I think that one is a little hypocritical. Don't know who you support but if you're defending Rooney... United paid a lot more than we did for Veron, so I'd say he was more of a flop at Old Traffor....

> the scott parker flop.

Scott Parker was genius last season. And has been this season. He's just injured....

> kezman aint scored much

Kezman doesn't play. That's the one time I disagreed with Mourinho. Kezman gets his goal and finally some confidence (cocky penalty) and then he doesn't give him a run in the side.... Stupid man. Ah well, spose I'll let him off. Look at Kezman's record, you don't score that many by being awful, so I'm sure he'll start scoring soon....

> drogba was out for ages.

Explain to me how that makes him a flop. Didn't look like a flop last night.... (no jokes please...)

> your best player,mr lampard, was already at the club.

What about JT.

> SO DONT TELLUS CHELSKI ARENT TRYING TO BUY THE TITLE.

Surely you just contradicted yourself, saying our best players were already at the club. JT was homegrown (hurrah) and nobody moaned at us for trying to buy the title when we signed him....

Methinks everyone is jealous.... awww.....

*Stops being patronising....*

:D
Wed 05/01/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Colourless"
Cybonic Toaster wrote:
> Colourless wrote:
> Spurs have bought 14 new players this season, no-one complains about
> them... Why? Because they're not top of the league, thus no-one is
> jealous of them.
>
>
> They werent exactly the best players though were they.

That's the point Mourinho was making. He doesn't want big players, and to be fair to him, he hasn't bought any. He's just used money to buy these smaller players. I guarantee spurs could have bought all of the players we bought for half of the price, it's only because we are Chelsea that we had to pay so much.

How many of you had heard of Ricardo Carvalho before Euro 2004? Or Paulo Ferreira? (no doubt someone will come on and say they stay up til 4am every thursday watching portugese league games...) How many people actually rated Didier Drogba? Or had heard of Tiago? Or Jiri Jarosik?

These were all relatively small players compared to today's world of Zidane's and Gerrard's. (PLEASE COME TO CHELSEA STEVIE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A BIG NAME PLAYER) Was that out loud....?

Anyway we just got ripped off, but we didn't buy big names, so you can shut up about buying the title. Mourihno moulded that team. We could have had a team of champions, but that wouldn't win you anything. You need a champion team. A what a cliché....
Wed 05/01/05 at 16:24
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
agree cud should have never been dropped
Tue 04/01/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forza wrote:
> Cech the super centre back?

I class the keeper as part of the defence as well, he's the one 'defending' the goal primarily.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:33
Regular
One of those double-headers. Bit like Silvestre against the 'Pool.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:32
Regular
Why would Chelsea need Rio? Carvalho, Terry and Gallas are awesome.

Tell you what. £3.5 million + Nunez and Diao for Rio, and we'll give him £40,000 a week, plus a chance to write on Cisse's cast in purple felt-tip. Deal or what?
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
or†ega wrote:
> daily express reckons Rio will move to chelsea next year on 125K
> a week wages.

Therein lies the problem.
Tue 04/01/05 at 16:54
Regular
He looks a bit soft though, just like Kirkland or Jasskilainen. Keepers like Schmeichel and angry Shay Given, thse are people you just don't mess with. Cech'd run away like a little girl, so you think you've won, but then Super Carlo would leap and nut you.

As much as I like Cezchs like Baros and Berger and Poborsky and Rosicky, I wish Cech would get injured so Cudicini could get back in the team. Wizard keeper, that guy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.