GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why triple h or chris beniot are always champions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/01/05 at 23:41
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
first of all im relieved that triple h has finally been stripped of the world title, ending the reign of bordem. we had triple h till wrestlemania XX then chris beniot won the belt, this looked good until chris beniot's matches were predictable for every move, i mean he has only four moves in his arsenal german suplex diving headbutt the sharpshooter and the crippler crossface. Personally i'd love to see Edge or Kane be champion, it would be a change of pace allowing a new breed of champions to come in
Sun 02/01/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> I've read enough posts to know what to expect from a few of the
> members around here.

Indeed, actual knowledge about wrestling instead of moronic statements like that fellow there
Sun 02/01/05 at 20:04
Regular
"I luv movies"
Triple H cause bkstg hes married 2 steph (yes he really is) and beniot cause hes a crowd pleaser and a great wrestler
Sun 02/01/05 at 20:01
Regular
"I'm Great."
I've read enough posts to know what to expect from a few of the members around here. I think some would call it time wasting. I call it experience.
Sun 02/01/05 at 19:20
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> I think a lot of people will disagree with what you said about Benoit.

hehe, well pre-empted my man :)
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Benoit's moveset is limited?

Mental note - ignore everything this person says in the future
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:09
Regular
"liverpool18"
Saying that Beniot's wrestling moves are limited, is the most ridiculous statment that iv'e ever read. Beniot is renound all around the world as one of the best technical wrestler of the past 15 years. He was recantly voted the third greatest wrestler of all time in a high profile US sports magazine......................

So just think before you make idiotic statments like that.
Sun 02/01/05 at 00:18
Regular
"I'm Great."
I think a lot of people will disagree with what you said about Benoit. He usually puts on a great match, especially compared to a lot of the others on the roster. He did indeed deserve the title when he had it. Benoit has only had one run as champ so he isn't always champion as you said. Three different champions in one year. Start of year - HHH. End of year - HHH. Hmmmm....

As for Edge as the champ, I think it could be interesting. I've always thought that he'd be champ one day but I doubt he will soon. They're still going with the HHH VS Orton or Batista thing I believe.
Sat 01/01/05 at 23:41
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
first of all im relieved that triple h has finally been stripped of the world title, ending the reign of bordem. we had triple h till wrestlemania XX then chris beniot won the belt, this looked good until chris beniot's matches were predictable for every move, i mean he has only four moves in his arsenal german suplex diving headbutt the sharpshooter and the crippler crossface. Personally i'd love to see Edge or Kane be champion, it would be a change of pace allowing a new breed of champions to come in

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.